• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
For you bootfitter wannabe's here is a must tool to have.

2TkgAVzDSuqamQVlhjJttw.jpg

$75.00 Shipped to Lower 48. All proceeds are reinvested into the the site.

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
I've wanted one of those for our base aid station. I even made a half effort to fabricate one based a calk gun.

Imagine .. A boot top fracture, or ankle injury. Get that boot off... can you feel the pain of a cold boot drawn over a broken bone? Why isn't there a useful boot spreader????

But,

I found the spreader tool took so much "manipulation" before the spreading could happen. With that, my home built tool was not something I was willing to champion.

I hurt me to imagine how much it would have hurt them,,,,,,

But, I still think it's a good idea...

Last edited:
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Shocked this hasn't sold. $65.00. Again, all proceeds go to running the site.

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
OK Phil

You shamed me into it.... ;-)

PM with transaction preferences.

It will get gift wrapped and placed under the the tree for our BFA (Base First Aid) staff.

I am sure they will put it to use without hurting anyone!

I've pulled too many boots off broken tibs and fibs!

Last edited:

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
DAMN......was waiting for my son to tell me to pull the trigger. He's in Europe and just said yes, he wants it.
He's a coach, fitting a whole lot of boots. I should have bought it. Saw it 5 minutes after Phil posted it. You snooze, you lose.

@CalG, if you have second thoughts, let me know. That's a "different" use for it, IMO. if you'd like to talk more, PM me. If you find out that it won't really work for that.....be in touch.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
True that ^^^^^^^.....I'm running around like a nut.....actually meant to PM you.@Philpug. I'll check with them n the AM, when I am not on my phone, now outside. Been a "good customer" since they started. Might end up doing some Christmas shopping.

Bought some stuff form them about 10 days ago. Before the topic of a boot lab arose.

Thanks,

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
DAMN......was waiting for my son to tell me to pull the trigger. He's in Europe and just said yes, he wants it.
He's a coach, fitting a whole lot of boots. I should have bought it. Saw it 5 minutes after Phil posted it. You snooze, you lose.

@CalG, if you have second thoughts, let me know. That's a "different" use for it, IMO. if you'd like to talk more, PM me. If you find out that it won't really work for that.....be in touch.

Thanks!
Will do!

I'll give the tool a good trial to see if it will actually help get a boot off an injured person.
If not, I will contact you via pm.

Sponsor

Staff online