• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
At Stratton this year we put our bags out of the way under the stair well. When we went back for lunch they had been put in bag check. Three hours later the stairwell was loaded with other peoples bags, maybe management just gave up on keeping it tidy??

givethepigeye

Really, just Rob will do
Skier
I have CatTracks - I use them If I have to walk any length on pavement, since I have solid plates on my Langes <- but they can be replaced, so there is that
. I did the cord mod long ago - helps getting on and off. Also, I just put them on the a ski rack close to where I will be coming off the hill - seriously....who is going to steal cattracks?

Reactions: BMC

Johnny V.

Half Fast Hobby Racer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just to prove what an old fart I really am, I'm probably one of the 5 people in the world who still use the long discontinued "Walk EZ". I watch Ebay and snag them when they are cheap. I usually just toss them under a ski rack-nobody knows what they are, so the chance of theft is low. The only time I lock them is when the racks are busy or its snowing so I can find them when I go to use them.

Sole protectors really work even though they are a pain it the butt. My shells have probably 300+ days on them ( with replaced liners) and the planed and canted bottoms are still in good shape.

Sponsor