• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Post all things skateboarding here!

PSA, Dogtown and Z-Boys is on the WB network right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Skateboarding.jpg

Same ole picture that I have posted before. Kryptonics 29x9.75 w/ Indy 131's and Sims Conicals. I got this deck after I sold @Andy Mink a Kryptonics 31x11.25 w/Gullwings and Kryptonics 70mm Blues.

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
Re-pro board I put together last summer to ride around with my kids -

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
So, I already have about thirty pairs of Vans..

However I didn't have the right color to go with my new t-shirt

s-l1000.jpg

Just ordered some Authentic 44s in navy..
vintage_vans_style_44_authentic_navy_denim_ecru_scene_made_in_usa_90s_lnew_w8.5_c_1024x1024.JPG

Add a pair of Levis and I have my Halloween costume...

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Love the shirt!

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Sold my first skateboard (sidewalk surfer) on eBay a couple years ago - sold for something like $120.

My parents moved out of my boyhood home so I needed to get rid of a lot of good stuff stored there-- first year Hot Wheels Redlines, GI Joe stuff etc. Stuff really got bid up on eBay. Sold my old Voit red, white and blue basketball for $100 (starting price of $10). Could have bought a pair of Carradan skis with the PayPal money -- but I didn't.
:D

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
So, I already have about thirty pairs of Vans..

However I didn't have the right color to go with my new t-shirt

s-l1000.jpg

Just ordered some Authentic 44s in navy..
vintage_vans_style_44_authentic_navy_denim_ecru_scene_made_in_usa_90s_lnew_w8.5_c_1024x1024.JPG

Add a pair of Levis and I have my Halloween costume...

That's funny - earlier today I was thinking of the line Skip said to Stacy Peralta when he was invited to the team and got his Team Zephyr t-shirt (Lords of Dogtown). I can't repeat the line here.
:P

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
Dagnabbit, you people cost me more money - just unboxed my new set up for the coming warm season. Kids should be psyched to help me put it together tonight though -
image.jpg

JeffB

ODAT
Skier
So the 5 year old asked me last week to build her a board and go skating with her like I do with her big sister and brother (10 and 6). And when the older two complained about the cool new stuff the "baby" got, I just told them I've truly always loved her the most ....

I will say the baby is the most fearless of the 4 of us. Good times in the Jeff B household.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
Post all things skateboarding here!

PSA, Dogtown and Z-Boys is on the WB network right now.
I had an Alva just like that one when I was in college, great campus transportation and some awesome ditches/bowls to ride in San Diego!

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Downhill Throwdown at Killington this Friday and Saturday as the IDF World Cup Downhill Skateboard and Street Luge come to town. See these folks cruise down East Mountain Rd at speeds as fast as 65 MPH. Won a street luge racer as a grand prize back from our season ending Ski Bum Race party. Haven't had the guts to pit my 57 year old body against the pavement yet.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Downhill Throwdown at Killington this Friday and Saturday as the IDF World Cup Downhill Skateboard and Street Luge come to town. See these folks cruise down East Mountain Rd at speeds as fast as 65 MPH. Won a street luge racer as a grand prize back from our season ending Ski Bum Race party. Haven't had the guts to pit my 57 year old body against the pavement yet.
If you go, get pics!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

oldschoolskier

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Many years ago, summer, no snow, not enough wind to windsurf, got the idea to mount a windsurfing sail on a skateboard (hey gotta get the most out of it) since some of my friend did it. Clocked 50mph :eek: without effort and quickly realized how same said friends broke ankles (luckily I didn't).

Old enough to afford the toys and young enough to be stupid.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Watching Bones Brigade Search for Animal Chin right now. It came out right after I graduated from college and wasn't following skating at all. This is actually the first time I've ever watched it! It's on YouTube in its entirety with no interruptions.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Vintage score on eBay.. Logan Earth Ski with Cali Slalom Pros and Road Rider 4s!

Digging the red urethane risers! Top needs clean up and new grip but not bad for a good price..

Sponsor