• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sixt Car Rental?

Cameron

Out on the slopes
Skier
Has anyone rented from Sixt in Denver? I had never heard of them but they have good prices and some interesting options for rentals?

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
They are a budget Euro brand. Some good some terrible ops at Euro airports. I'd imagine they are partnered with a US outfit. I made that mistake once Europcar turned out to be Advantage who were shady as hell at DEN.

Bobby Jeremy

Booting up
Skier
One time a while back, experience was fine. I would have used them again but last few trips I have only used Turo, which I prefer.

TS
Cameron

Cameron

Out on the slopes
Skier
I ended up making a reservation with Budget through Amazon which I didn't even know you could do. It was $200 cheaper than the next cheapest option.

Pdub

best day ever
Skier
I have used Sixt at Denver and in France, where they are based. Very good experience both times.

Bolder

Out on the slopes
Skier
Sixt are actually based in Germany. I wouldn't call them "budget" here in Europe -- that would be the local no-name outfits (most of which are quite good if you don't mind a longer schlep from the terminal and old cars). Interesting that Sixt has outlets in the US -- maybe that's to draw fidelity program users.

I've used Sixt in a couple of countries and found that their prices are often rather high compared with, say, Budget, although Spain seems to be their sweet spot.

Goran M.

Getting off the lift
Inactive
Germany based, my number 1 choice in Europe, very nice and new cars.

In the US ... LAX is good, SFO not so much but in both instances I got Mercedes/Volvo for the price of Chevy/Ford at the Hertz or Avis counter ...

If you are Sixt "Gold Card" member you automatically receive 15% off.

XC60 in Barcelona 2 weeks ago for the very good price ... $275/week