• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

SIA 2016: Reports from the Floor

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yes, it is that time of the year again! I will say I am more excited than a 4 year old on Christmas Eve, I mean look at the time I am posting this and I have to be up in a couple of hours and I can't sleep. So...
SIA_Setup_2012.jpg

Get ready for tomorrow! This will Pugski's inaugural trip to SIA and it is what @Tricia and I live for. We love sharing our love of skiing and the gear with all of you. Please post here what you want to see pics of and we will do our darnedest to get them posted between appointments. If you want any questions answered, we will work them into our meetings with the product managers. We are here attending the show for you.

Johnny V.

Half Fast Hobby Racer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Probably of little interest except for a few of us-I'm hearing rumors of new Atomic Masters race skis. Any info you can get would be great!

Enjoy the show!

Michael Kane

Kano
Skier
I also would like to see Atomic's new Vantage X carving skis.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Probably of little interest except for a few of us-I'm hearing rumors of new Atomic Masters race skis. Any info you can get would be great!

Enjoy the show!
Pics below of the race collection. Head has a new Masters ski, too.

I also would like to see Atomic's new Vantage X carving skis.
IMG_0277.JPG

Vantage Series (carryover)
IMG_0278.JPG

Vantage X series, men & women. Note the new Warden-based binding system.
IMG_0288.JPG

Atomic Race Collection

NESkiBum

Booting up
Skier
Looking for a new kit so if you can get some pics of mens Arcteryx and Flylow colors that would be great. And am really excited to see the Blizzard Quattro lineup. Need a new groomer to replace my Magnum 8.5. Thanks!!

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Also let us know what Fischer is doing with the Vacuum boots (if anything) and whether anyone else has developed a true competing technology.

both Atomic and Salomon already have shells that can be molded to the skiers foot. Although not Identical technologies, the concept is still evolving. I am not sure there will be a product that is trying to replicate the same process/product as the Vacuum.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
SBrown checking out the new Volkl Flair SC
At 72 under foot, game on
image.jpeg

Sponsor

Staff online