• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Might cross post to All things K2 later.. Been looking for a pair of 233 Mids to reclaim what I tossed in the 80s in a move. Found these today less than 2 blocks from my NC home.. Same length, 160cm.. Same bindings I started with before swapping the 444s for Spademan S2s. Immaculate condition with matching poles and bag. These will be my retro bump ski of choice.. Not going on the fence for awhile if ever..
Still looking for hart freestyle in blue, K2 710 FO, hart gremlin white, and Dynsatar Tempest to complete the lifetime quiver.. most to go on the fence so condition is moot.. Wouldn't pay more than $30 delivered for any of it though so not looking for anything beyond local or gathering handoffs/handouts

26230089_1946726812009514_4350944083115161452_n.jpg
26239455_1946726892009506_7449266277825264952_n.jpg

Giving them a drink of storage wax..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
do you need/ want some spademans?
Thanks for thinking of me, but no. Not willing to drill boots and would only even consider skiing later Spademans with brakes. If I were to come across some S2s or S3s with rental plates I might put them on the Olin Mark IVs because they already have more holes than swiss cheese..

Royal

UTAH
Skier
OK, I have a bunch of spademan bindings(no brakes). I would give you a pair(free) and I would lend you the rental plates until you could ski them. (same plates I lent to Doug Briggs) you may have more snow this year than we do.

Royal

SecretAgentMan

Putting on skis
Pass Pulled
Imagine Folsom Field with a dome. Imagine having this "facility" filled with vintage Rossignol skis. Imagine that the owner of the facility is good friends with Franz Klammer. The Kaiser. Quite a fantasy.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Imagine Folsom Field with a dome. Imagine having this "facility" filled with vintage Rossignol skis. Imagine that the owner of the facility is good friends with Franz Klammer. The Kaiser. Quite a fantasy.

I have imagined parts of that.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter

Max Air

You never get hurt in the air!
Skier
20190901_125108.jpg

I'm missing a few 70's items: K2 255's, a few The Skis, Yellow Century skis, K2 Cheeseburger Jr.. If you have a spare pair I'd love to discuss. This is not all, but what fit on my wall :) Met a guy with Wong Banger poles he found at Goodwill, but unwilling to part with them. Seeking matching poles too, I'd be super grateful! Six of these skis got runs in this season: K2 244, 244 Ballet, Olin Mark IV & Ballets, The Ski Blue/Yellow, and the Hexcel Monoski (never try this at home, geez).

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
View attachment 79497

I'm missing a few 70's items: K2 255's, a few The Skis, Yellow Century skis, K2 Cheeseburger Jr.. If you have a spare pair I'd love to discuss. This is not all, but what fit on my wall :) Met a guy with Wong Banger poles he found at Goodwill, but unwilling to part with them. Seeking matching poles too, I'd be super grateful! Six of these skis got runs in this season: K2 244, 244 Ballet, Olin Mark IV & Ballets, The Ski Blue/Yellow, and the Hexcel Monoski (never try this at home, geez).
The Hexcel with a Burt II is an interesting combination, any story behind that pair?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
View attachment 79497

I am intrigues wuth starting a Hexcel collection, being in Reno and all.

I do have some K2 233 MID with the blue/green tip to tail stripes if you would like. I was foing to try to put together the 233/244/255 series but not going to bother. You can have them for shipping.

Sponsor