• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New England Shoutout to Sugarbush

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
A big shoutout to Sugarbush resort. I left the batteries for my boot warmers behind when I left the resort yesterday (Doh!). I realized this when I got home last night, left them a message last night, and there was an email in my in-box this morning telling me that they had them in the lost and found department. For the cost of shipping, they are mailing them back to me.

Big props to the resort and Roger from Guest Services!

Also, I found that everyone at the resort was extremely helpful and friendly. My fellow customers were also above average on the kindness and friendly scale.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
You should post this in the Sugarbush thread on Alpinezone. WinS posts in that thread and I'm sure it'd be nice for him to hear the feedback.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
You should post this in the Sugarbush thread on Alpinezone. WinS posts in that thread and I'm sure it'd be nice for him to hear the feedback.
Whats Alpinezone? ;) I did post it on our FB page and tagged John Egan, Sugarbush's ambassador.

TS
bbinder

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

I am not registered on Alpinezone, so I don’t think that I can post there. You are welcome to copy and paste the comment. I do plan to contact Sugarbush management directly with the feedback.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January