• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Shout out to the Grumps

James

Out There
Instructor
I used to get my skis tuned for Bailey's?? Although crab is probably more expensive unless I talk to my cousin the fish monger....
Just go to Walmart:
IMG_5756.JPG

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
How can you not love the Grumps? Not only are they fun to ski with, but they also thro THE BEST après' parties!
I need to ski with these Grumps!

Hey, @KingGrump can you and your NE PugSki entourage, @KevinF, @Josh Matta, [USER=215]@Tony S, @Pumba, @SSG @James and the others make it to Stowe MLK weekend?

I'll be skiing the weekend thru Tuesday if the holiday weekend crowds are a deterrent for you guys ... how about it?[/USER]

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
@neonorchid I will most likely not be able to ski those days.....but may early morning or late in the afternoon. busiest week of the year for stowe ski instrcutors, my guess is @James will busy working at Okemo.

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
@James - we have second class Wal-Mart here! Small town Canada. Doubt I'd find fish sauce as I don't think I've seen it at the grocery store even.

But I really did pay for tune ups with Baileys back in the 80's!!

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
one of my most enjoyable Pugski/epic ski meetings was meeting Grump and Mrs grump, I just need to get them to like hiking more;)

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister

James

Out There
Instructor
I need to ski with these Grumps!

Hey, @KingGrump can you and your NE PugSki entourage, @KevinF, @Josh Matta, [USER=215]@Tony S, @Pumba, @SSG @James and the others make it to Stowe MLK weekend?

I'll be skiing the weekend thru Tuesday if the holiday weekend crowds are a deterrent for you guys ... how about it?[/USER]
Yeah that's like a mandatory work weekend.
@James - we have second class Wal-Mart here! Small town Canada. Doubt I'd find fish sauce as I don't think I've seen it at the grocery store even.

But I really did pay for tune ups with Baileys back in the 80's!!
No doubt you paid for tuneups with a smile!

Get send out and stay home:
IMG_5760.jpg

https://www.amazon.ca/Three-Crabs-Fish-Sauce-300ml/dp/B00JIK8866/

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

Sponsor

Staff online