• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We would like to welcome Sherpa as a new affiliate sponsor. I started wearing Sherpa about 5 years ago and was really impressed with its performance-to-value ratio. When we saw that it was part of a new affiliate program, we thought it was a product that would fit in well here. Check out the links and see what Sherpa is offering. One of the pieces I have had for a number of years is the Tsepun Zip Tee that has held up remarkably well -- well above its moderate price point. Note they are having a 30% off sale until the end of July; take a look around.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I was late to the Sherpa party and just joined this past January. I bought a Sherpa shell jacket and to say I love this thing is an understatement. Not only did I wear it exclusively for the rest of the ski season, I wore it during the week to/from work and when I wasn't skiing. Amazing jacket. Mine is a shell plus as it was described to me and warm, warm, warm. It has a thin layer inside and throw in a decent mid layer underneath and I'm skiing in it in very cold temps and am very comfortable. I can't wait to get back to Owls Head in eastern quebec township so I can tell the shop owner how right he was about this purchase. I freakin love this jacket. I look forward to a long relationship with Sherpa.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I think I will have to order the Seti Shirt:
upload_2018-7-19_15-53-20.png

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Just ordered above shirt for $34.98!

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Nice to have more great sponsors jumping on board!

Reactions: Ron

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Nice shirt -- especially for $35!

Petersen Sherpa.jpg

Dang.jpg

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, I liked what I bought so I had to order some more sale items at 50% off. Should have them in a couple days.
upload_2018-8-11_10-24-10.png

Kindbuzz

Booting up
Skier
I was late to the Sherpa party and just joined this past January. I bought a Sherpa shell jacket and to say I love this thing is an understatement. Not only did I wear it exclusively for the rest of the ski season, I wore it during the week to/from work and when I wasn't skiing. Amazing jacket. Mine is a shell plus as it was described to me and warm, warm, warm. It has a thin layer inside and throw in a decent mid layer underneath and I'm skiing in it in very cold temps and am very comfortable. I can't wait to get back to Owls Head in eastern quebec township so I can tell the shop owner how right he was about this purchase. I freakin love this jacket. I look forward to a long relationship with Sherpa.

Which shell did you purchase? Thanks

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Which shell did you purchase? Thanks

I don't know which model but here is a picture. I'm a little bummed because the fabric came up on the side by the pocket. I'm in the process of chatting with Sherpa right now. I was going to just glue the fabric but I decide to chat with them first to see what they say. I truly love this jacket and wish I had one in every color.

20190212_151301.jpg
20190212_151304.jpg

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
What’s the fit like on the men’s stuff from Sherpa?

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I just bought a new Sherpa jacket. The one I'd had for the past year had the fabric come up by one of the pockets. I was chatting with the Sherpa contact at customer service who said my coat is out of warranty which is fine but they gave me $100 credit to use towards a new coat. I'm going to get some fabric blue and blue the pocket of my current coat. In the meantime I just bought this.

https://www.sherpaadventuregear.com/collections/womens-jackets/products/womens-lithang-jacket

After my credit it cost me just about $55.

Sponsor

Staff online