• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sharing Expenses - Humor

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
The Big Sky gathering ended nearly two months ago now. @mdf, @KevinF, @Pumba, @Needham, and I shared a condo and some transportation.We've had a big Google Sheet going ever since, trying to settle up. It's been a process. Last night we finally - I think - finalized it all. This morning I find this in my inbox. :roflmao:

20190428_075939.jpg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Kevin F is going to have to stretch his budget a bit after making that payment. ;)

LKLA

Out on the slopes
Skier
The Big Sky gathering ended nearly two months ago now. @mdf, @KevinF, @Pumba, @Needham, and I shared a condo and some transportation.We've had a big Google Sheet going ever since, trying to settle up. It's been a process. Last night we finally - I think - finalized it all. This morning I find this in my inbox. :roflmao:

View attachment 72326

You are fortunate that PayPal does not go back three decimals because knowing the sender he probably rounded up ogsmile

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
After our Big Sky trip, I figured the groceries and the Minks came out to $6.96. I told them to hold it and they could buy me a drink at Mt Rose when we went skiing back at home.
With Mt Rose Passholder prices, that worked out about right.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January