• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sponsored Scott Goggle Review - Featuring Fix and Buzz Pro

https://www.skiessentials.com/

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor

This week on Chairlift Chat we take a closer look at the Scott Fix and Buzz Pro goggles. We currently have these marked down to $39.95 and $34.95 respectively, both ridiculously low prices for really nice goggles.

We're also giving away a few pairs on our Instagram page. Head on over for a chance to win!

Of course, if you're interested in purchasing a pair, don't hesitate to reach out to us for a PugSki discount!

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Are these front venting or top venting only? The reason I ask is because with a top vent only my goggles fog like crazy. With front vent they do not.

Both the Fix and Buzz Pro have front venting at the top of the lens. You get good airflow in both lenses, we haven't experienced any fogging issues with any of the Scott goggles.

Big J

Getting off the lift
Skier
My fogging question has been answered. These are such a good deal with discounts that after researching I purchased for myseff and my wife. Our Smith goggles will become back-up goggles.

Big J

Getting off the lift
Skier
My wife and I have skied the Fix goggles 4 times now. The ventilation is very good and the quality is very good as well. I am happy that I purchased them for a great price here.