• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale ScotsSkiers annual race closet clearance sale! Part 2 - Great GS, SG &Sl ski deals!

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, thanks everyone, after Part 1 of the closet clearance, I was starting to see a little bit of space in there.....but then, of course more skis showed up! (i blame my athletes!)

As always some great deals! All plus shipping or pick up in N. Tahoe All come with a fresh tune and wax and bindings set up for your BSL

SLALOM SKIS

2015 Atomic 158 FIS Slalom with X16 bindings. $250 One race season use by a U16, good condition, (Don't discount these because you think you want a 165 slalom. This is the race slalom of choice for Pepi Neubauer, multiple US Masters Nationals winner and Masters WC globe winner.) Plenty of ski for most of us mortals, with expected Atomic performance !

IMG_0171.JPG IMG_0172.JPG

Head 156 Rebel FIS RD Slalom, SOLD! 2016, Head Z14 bindings on Head plate. Good condition, top class slalom ski $250. again, a lot of ski, dont be put off by the length!

IMG_0108.JPG

Fischer GS Skis - FIS and Masters

2017 Fischer Masters GS 188/25m with RD16 Bindings $270 This is the perfect GS ski for those who want something a bit smaller radius than the FIS ski. Fischer RD bindings on the Fischer masters plate. (plate can be drilled for any binding) This was the race pair for a U16 for one season so great shape and they have been looked after by someone who spends even more time tuning skis than me! Terrific deal!

IMG_0220.JPG IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0221.JPG

2015 Fischer WC GS 188/30 FIS W , Fischer Plate, $140. Again great condition, looked after fastidiously. Used one season as a race pair. Plate takes any binding, can add an RD16 or RD 20 for $100

IMG_0216.JPG IMG_0219.JPG

2016 Fischer Fischer Masters GS 188/25m, $120 with Fischer masters plate. $120 Seen a bit more use but still good condition, great opportunity to get the hard to find Masters ski at a good price. Plate takes any binding, can add an RD16 or RD 20 for $100.

IMG_0213.JPG IMG_0214.JPG

SUPER G Ski

2016 Nordica Doberman SG W 205/40, Marker 20s on piston plate. $420 Ski is new in plastic. These new womens 40m Super G skis work great and are actually faster and easier to ski than the previous generation 33m skis. Top class ski, great opportunity.

fullsizeoutput_3791.jpeg

Last edited:
TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Some Great deals on top class skis here And remember 3% of sales goes to Pugski (nice donation already lined up from part 1 Thanks to All of you. :yeah:)

I have had lots of inquiries about 165 FIS slaloms and I have a long list of you looking for them. Unfortunately quality ones that I would put my reputation behind are in short supply but do come up occasionally. However for those that have considered 157/158 may be too short, ask yourself a couple of questions. Are you stronger than WC women slalom skiers? Do you ski better than WC women slalom skiers? If the answer is no, ask yourself what these women ski slalom on.....:snowball:... . The 165 FIS slaloms make a great ski but carry a premium for good used ones. Some great deals to be found on the 157/158s....

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
I'm not a pro skier by any stretch but have a pair of womens fis head sl skis. At 5'10" & 200# those skis have no problem handling my weight. Great training tools. Thanks for offering some great ski deals.

Last edited:
TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Bump for the weekend!. Some great deals here. Heck you can hardly buy the bindings for these prices!. Time they were gone so i can get near my ski work bench and get this years crop prepped!

Frankly

Upwind of NY
Pass Pulled
30C92DF9-AE6D-4A90-B7C7-7DD8AC70C907.jpeg 6FB29CD2-BCA8-4839-AC36-7110D5C050F0.jpeg 218D4A0F-AE81-4036-B8D3-98F6A0A64B8B.jpeg

It’s a real pleasure to buy good skis from pro like Ray. Check out how to properly package and ship skis! I really appreciate the extra effort.

Thanks!!!

Hard to beat slow race skis for fun skiing. I've never seen Blossoms before but they look really well made, old school like Spauldings and my classics.

Last edited:
TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks Frank! yes the build quality of Blossoms is superb, there is a reason that the WC Rossi race skis came out of that factory for several years!

Enjoy!

GB_Ski

Out on the slopes
Skier
Well, thanks everyone, after Part 1 of the closet clearance, I was starting to see a little bit of space in there.....but then, of course more skis showed up! (i blame my athletes!)

As always some great deals! All plus shipping or pick up in N. Tahoe All come with a fresh tune and wax and bindings set up for your BSL

SLALOM SKIS

2015 Atomic 158 FIS Slalom with X16 bindings. $250 One race season use by a U16, good condition, (Don't discount these because you think you want a 165 slalom. This is the race slalom of choice for Pepi Neubauer, multiple US Masters Nationals winner and Masters WC globe winner.) Plenty of ski for most of us mortals, with expected Atomic performance !

View attachment 32002 View attachment 32003
Hi, Scot, are they still for sale? You think it'll work for me as free skis, for drills, groomers and bumps. 5'9 160#?

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi, Scot, are they still for sale? You think it'll work for me as free skis, for drills, groomers and bumps. 5'9 160#?
Last post was from 2017. You saw that, right?

Sponsor