• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale ScotsSkier's Annual Closet Clearance Sale - early Heads up!

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, this has been - to say the least = a weird year and little sign of it changing any time soon.

So, in an attempt to bring back a little bit of normalcy and stability, :) time to give you a heads up for the annual ScotsSkier Closet Clearance Sale which is coming to you for the 11th consecutive year! (@Philpug, @Tricia - this has got to be some sort of record!!)

And the stranges thing about it is that, despite it growing every year - and a huge thank you to all my regulars who by their kind purchases have helped me offset some of the costs of my wallet destroying quest to evaluate eauipment that is normally unobtanium for testing :thumb: - the closets (it started out as one! ) are once again overflowing.

having been heads down on home projects, I have not yet put together a full inventory but here for starters is stuff that i know needs to go

Race Skis

Slalom
2020 Atomic 165 Redster FIS S9, X16s or X19s (2 pairs)
165 Rossi FIS slalom, Rockerflex SPX 15 (or 18s), (2 pairs)

Giant Slalom
2020 Atomic Redster G9, 188/30 FIS W, X19s or X16s
Rossi 188/30 FIS W, rockerflex 18 (or 15), 2 pairs
Blizzard 188/30 FIS W, Marker 20s (2 pairs) Sold
Nordica 188/30 FIS W Marker 20s (or 14s) Sold

Speed
Atomic SG 205/40, X19 or X20
Atomic 210/45 DH, Race 18
Fischer SG 201/33, Fischer plate that takes any binding ( or with a binding)
Several older SG and DH from Rossi and Nordica, some with bindings, all with plates - all in good shape but taking up space and I will not be using them, great cheap options for anyone wanting a real speed ski without dropping a lot of $$

Race Bindings
Head/Fischer 20 RD, new and used
Marker 20, New and used
Rossi Rockerflex SPX15 - new
Rossi Rockerflex PX18
Atomic X19, new
Atomic X20
Atomic X12 SOLD

Protective Gear
Stealth tops: Spyder, Slytech (new) (+ some other brand ;)
Shin guards
Swix WC pole guards (new)
Back protector (Slytech IIRC)
POC Orbic Skull helmet, M, FIS sticker, worn a few days only, plus chinguard

Clothing
Spyder padded race suit, XL
USST insulated jackets with all logos, one down filled, L and XL
New full side zip pants, black SOLD
New Slyech SF Level CF padded WC race gloves, Size 8

Probably a bunch of other stuff once I start sorting it out. All skis comes with a fresh tune and set up to your BSL. All can be shipped or picked up in Tahoe

Also, got some Head and Rossi 35m/195 FIS WC GS skis which are great for big turn/high speed - (not so much fun in gates) with or without bindings but with plates, and 191/27m Rossi GS WC - all cheap without bindings!!! Or older/well used GS (and maybe some slalom) skis for early season use or just cheap fun. local pick up only

Lots of other odds and sods such as Marker piston plates, Atomic plates etc

And probably lots of other cheap used race gear if anyone is thinking about starting out without spending too much.

Dont see something race related you are looking for listed? Shoot me a PM, I may well have it! :ogbiggrin:

Last edited:
TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Wow! That was quick! Atomic slaloms and one pair of rossi Slaloms spoken for !

Sintesi

Booting up
Skier
Ok, since no more slaloms. What do you like in your GS selection. I bought a pair of Dynastar GS from you I think in 2014 . I think they are 188/28. I,m 6ft 230. Really like the Dynastars but might be time for something newer. Let me know which which you prefer and what the cost is. Thanks Steve

TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi Steve! Yes, the Dynastars were a 186/27 IIRC. They were a good ski but GS technology has come on a long way since then. For you i would recommend either the Atomic G9188/30 with X19s or the Blizzard WC GS with 20s. The Blizzard is a 2017-18 ski (black with orange graphics) and the G9 is a 19-20 ski. The blizzard has had less than 10 (partial) days on snow, it was the back-up pair in a 3 pair quiver and I think i used it for 2 races. The G9 was the race pair in a 2 pair quiver for a U16 so in great shape. I can do either @ $375+ shipping.

Arkadi13

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hey ! Sorry I'm a bit late for the party but I've been looking for spx15 rockerflex bindings so I was just wondering if you still had them and how much would you be askin for them.
thanks !

TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Hey ! Sorry I'm a bit late for the party but I've been looking for spx15 rockerflex bindings so I was just wondering if you still had them and how much would you be askin for them.
thanks !

one new pair left @ $165 shipped

TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I'd be interested in inventory and pricing on the older cheap DH skis.

216 Nordica DH Flat, red (was previously mounted with x-plate)
211 Nordica DH, silver, with marker Piston Plate
211 Fischer DH with Marjer piston plate

All marked >45m radius

TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Whats the stats on the back protector(s)?
-Chris

Slytech Backpro, waist belt plus straps, size XL, New
Marker Body Map Vest back protector, size L, new
Zandona back protector, waist belt fastening, size S, used

Open to offers

(Pictures show Marker, Zandona, Slytech)

IMG_3034.JPG IMG_3035.JPG IMG_3036 2.JPG tempImagenmFUrd.png tempImageZ7YxOg.png tempImage2Z1uPt.png tempImageJTni7m.png tempImageHkPZ5W.png IMG_3033.JPG

Sponsor

Staff online