• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada School Me On Tahoe Ski Leases For Next Year

Jed Peters

World's Most "Okayest" Skier
Skier
I'm interested in Tahoe Ski leases for next year, in terms of shared location.

My dad, all 70 years of him, is an active (40 or so days) skier looking for a mid-week, non-holiday house share. He's EXTREMELY clean and has references available on this site (see also @Philpug @Tricia) in the North Lake Tahoe area. He's also a bit particular, and although looks like a guy in his early 50's, likes the nicety of his own room and bed, preferring an ensuite bath if possible.

Also, the lease should provide for guests (occasionally, and obviously at a cost), and have internet and television....

Paging bay area owners/leasers....if you know anyone @Xela @The Dad @Alexzn

Xela

On the way to Squaw
Skier
Not sure how to find shared situations. I know there's a lot of rental activity in Tahoe Donner. @Alexzn can likely speak to prices, although families like his and mine don't usually share houses.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Jasmine has a house at Squaw that she used to "ski lease" because she moved to Reno until her kids are out of school. This past year she VRBO'd it, but she may be interested in leasing it again.
3 bedroom, 2 bath,

Jasmine

My mom says I'm a level 7
Skier
Hi Jed/Justin,

As Tricia mentioned above, I usually ski lease my house 12/1 - 4/30 every year. You can look at my house at: www.vrbo.com/220194. I am getting inquiries already about next season so I anticipate having it leased by July. It is the whole house, however, so it may not be what you are looking for.

Jasmine

GettingThere

Booting up
Skier
try near nyquist (you can pm him, he is on epic - not sure if he made the move to this site). He has a place in Tahoe City (ish) that I believe has room leases so might fit the bill

Sponsor

Staff online