• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Gear Scarpa Boots

Snowflake2420

I70 is Life
Skier
My boots are in need of Mountain Piste soles (alpine DIN) and I noticed there are few in stock. Anyone know if Scarpa is coming out with new "freeride" boots next year and thus why the lack of supply? They haven't refreshed this line in at least a few years.

JPM

Booting up
Skier
Have you tried Scarpa.com ? It indicates both sizes in available..

TS
Snowflake2420

Snowflake2420

I70 is Life
Skier
Yes, from what I'm seeing they have the Mountain Plus sole (tech) in stock, but not Mountain Piste. I also need the small size :). Cripple Creek has them if I decided. I'm more curious about the future of these boots.

JPM

Booting up
Skier
My boots are in need of Mountain Piste soles (alpine DIN) and I noticed there are few in stock. Anyone know if Scarpa is coming out with new "freeride" boots next year and thus why the lack of supply? They haven't refreshed this line in at least a few years.
Just ordered another pair. If the web site order form does not go through, call them.

JPM

Booting up
Skier
Yes, from what I'm seeing they have the Mountain Plus sole (tech) in stock, but not Mountain Piste. I also need the small size :). Cripple Creek has them if I decided. I'm more curious about the future of these boots.
I am curious also now that you mention it.

JPM

Booting up
Skier

Appears the Freedom RS is in the line for 2019. Gear Exchange video.