• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sad news about a Pugski member

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Its never easy to share this kind of news, but I know that many of you have met @va_deb
She was not a prolific poster, but when she posted, it was thoughtful and caring. When she was visiting Tahoe a few years ago during the Pinkfest for Moms on the Run she eagerly signed up to attend the fundraiser with me at Mt Rose and proudly proclaimed that she was a double black diamond gear nerd with green circle skills. She was right. ;)

She had a lot of energy but was also dealing with some issues from an undiagnosed TBI from years ago.

I am not sure how she passed or if the TBI had anything to do with it, but there is a celebration of life for her if anyone in the area would like to attend.
Rest well Deb. You spread a light on the things around you.
VA-Deb.jpg

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks for posting, Tricia. So sad.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We don't always know when there is a loss like this, but we try to give respect when we can.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sad news. Seem to recall her avitar as it's a good pic and figure her soul is a good one given animal rescue.

Equally sad her mom is hosting the event, a parent shouldn't have to experience this.

Sponsor

Staff online