• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Rossignol S7 with Marker Duke bindings 188cm

Full Trucker

Frikkin' Newb
Skier
Big ol' fat powder ski from Rossi, measuring in at 145/115/123 wide and 188cm in length. Older but still in great shape, mounted with burly Marker Duke bindings that will charge at the resort and still get you in the backcountry. This binding will work for *any* boots (even your alpine boots!) that have a sole length between 265-325mm. Skis have been drilled and have inserts for the Dukes and a 22 Designs telemark binding. I believe the Dukes are mounted on the line for a 27.5-ish size boot. I personally only skied a few days on these, and the friend I bought them from didn't care for them so hardly skied them either. But if you're a fan of these skis and your pair is wearing out, consider picking them up. I'll sell the bindings separately ONLY if someone is interested in the skis flat.

S7_bindings_top_full.jpg S7_bindings_top_tip.jpg S7_bindings_top_mid.jpg S7_bindings_top_tail.jpg S7_base_full.jpeg S7_base_tip.jpeg S7_base_tail.jpeg

Asking $300 but open to reasonable offers, will ship at buyer's expense. I'm in Salida, CO but travel to the Front Range and around Colorado fairly regularly so delivery / meetup might be possible.

Sponsor