• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
For those of you interested in technical stuff, this is a great course. I took it about five years ago, and I am doing it again. It's worth it just for the racing montages!
Two, 3-week courses: Tuesdays, 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Part I - Oct. 2, 9, 16
Part II - Oct. 23, 30, Nov. 6
Open to all. Non-PSIA members welcome
PSIA National Offices, Lakewood, CO
2018-09-20_13-25-26.png

http://www.ronlemaster.com/stb-2018/stb-2018-announce-II.pdf

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Cool! Wonder it it'll make its way to Utah.

Magi

Instructor
Instructor

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
More skiers need to understand the concept of skiing from the snow up.

A few years ago I had the privilege of hanging around a dinning room table while Mike Porter and Ron finished their presentation for PSIA RM trainers. It was incredible to hear the two of them discuss nuances that might not be covered at the actual presentation.

Is anyone aware of the presentations being posted on-line anywhere?

TS
Blue Streak

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
More skiers need to understand the concept of skiing from the snow up.

A few years ago I had the privilege of hanging around a dinning room table while Mike Porter and Ron finished their presentation for PSIA RM trainers. It was incredible to hear the two of them discuss nuances that might not be covered at the actual presentation.

Is anyone aware of the presentations being posted on-line anywhere?
No. In fact he has asked us not to post course materials, and I will comply with his wishes.
His book Ultimate Skiing is a great resource.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
No. In fact he has asked us not to post course materials, and I will comply with his wishes.

I Agree; his Ultimate Skiing is a great book. I've read it cover to cover several times and every year about this time I drag it out and reread some chapters. It makes a great gift for any dedicated skier. The photo montages of skiers in action esp. the racers are exquisite.

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider

He'll be posting materials to that lecture series on the public portion of his web site when the series completes. Should be awesome reading.

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
We can ask him tomorrow night.

Last week Ron told me that he'll post slides as the classes go, and that the set will be up on the public portion of his web site once the classes conclude.