Willy

aka Goldmember
Industry Insider

fatbob

Making fresh tracks
Skier
All the best wishes for a guy who has helped make modern skiing the fun thing it is and whose heart always seemed in the right place.

Political comment deliberately not made.

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
Horrible news for someone so talented at only age 48 with. At that young age one has a priority getting transplant donors. My dear mother died from a stroke at age 86 a decade ago after a couple years chemo treatment from MDS anemia. Most don't develop the syndrome until after age 70. Likely the result of being a WAV during WWII performing lots of X-rays before dangers of being near that radiation were properly guarded against.

Best of luck Robb, be strong and think positive, your loved ones are there with you.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
Pugski Ski Tester
Continuing to send good thoughts to Robb and his family.
He started heavy chemo today with this note from Scott on his wall

Scott Gaffney
4 hrs ·
This morning Robb Gaffney officially dropped into heavy chemo and is kissing his immune system goodbye.

So let's inject him with some energy and take it back to when he was dropping into what he really loved doing: sending it all over Squaw in Matchstick Productions Ski Movie II: High Society.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
Pugski Ski Tester
Robb Gaffney is pleading for blood donations

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister-- Aspen 2021
Robb Gaffney is pleading for blood donations
I made an online appointment a few days ago, and the earliest date I could locally on a Friday or weekend was April 10th. I hope that's a sign that they're busy with donations since people probably have more time now than expected.