• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

RIP Pat Dinizio (Smithereens lead singer)

Crank

Making fresh tracks
Skier
RIP Pat. We saw them a few times in the last few years and they were a really great live band. absolutely stole the show at Pleasantville Music Fest summer before last.

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I knew he'd struggled with health issues over the years but you always just hope they rally and "live forever". One of the last shows we saw we sat on the side of the stage at the usual small theater they played in my town and the guitar player was hilarious because whenever Pat would say something to the crown the guitar player would mutter something utterly hilarious. Last time we saw them we were in the 2nd row center at the same place and the guitar player always comes out into the crowd and has a member of the audience strum some strings on his guitar and it happened right next to us. I have some great pictures at home.

Trying to put it in perspective that he at least despite his health issues was out there doing his thing and living life.

Sponsor

Staff online