• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Individual Review Review: Saxx Underwear

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Saxx Underwear Co. is making something different, underwear designed specifically for men. The name does give it away, but what separates Saxx is that they offer extra room in just the right place. With what touches some of the most sensitive parts of your body, comfort is king. No matter how well a product says it will perform, it means nothing if you can’t wear it.

img_0592-jpg.5061

“Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do it is usually something unusual.” John Winger, "Stripes"
I received three pairs as samples, all sports-based in design. The Kinetic is for the most active and and action-based for high aerobic activities; its semi-compression is controlling and not confining, a very good balance and the key to comfort. The Blacksheep is the regular-weight winter base and fits great with the base layers that I normally wear. The Subzero is intended for the coldest days, with an extra aspect of wind blocking for when the temperatures really drop.

In addition to its superior construction, Saxx uses the finest materials, making these some of the most comfortable underwear I have worn.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Put your sacks in some Saxx. :eek:
(Sorry, I have been cooped up all day, longingly staring up at Snowbasin while I sit here watching over some home repairs being done.)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Love the quote:
“Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do it is usually something unusual.” John Winger, "Stripes"

TahoeCharlie

...Major Tom...
Skier
@Philpug
Been looking for new winter underwear. Nice review. Went to website, waaaay too many choices/colors; but looks like nice product Couldn't find "subzero". Are you using the "Blacksheep" or "Kenetic"? How does blacksheep compare to the usual breakdown of light/medium/heavy duty? How does Saxx compare to the better brands, say Underarmour. Thanks.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Am I the only one who thinks this print is hilarious!?

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 4.16.25 PM.png

And then there is this one.
Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 4.17.09 PM.png

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
And for you hockey lovers.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
We're not going to Moscow. It's Czechoslovakia. It's like going into Wisconsin -- for underwear!

Sponsor

Staff online