• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

'Return of the Turn' Part 2 with Marcus Caston

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
#2 was amazing, more appealing to me than #1 which was also very cool
I gotta say, I love both videos equally. I love how he emulates joy in his skiing, no matter the terrain.
Dude is having fun !!

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Lots of good conversation on the other thread. @Tricia, any way to merge. We started posting there, on Episode 2 as soon s it was released. About 8 hours ago.

Marcus is a fun guy. Robby is a fun guy. Claire Abbe Brown is fun, can rip, and is the publisher and COO of SkiRacing.com

All about joy and fun.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Lots of good conversation on the other thread. @Tricia, any way to merge. We started posting there, on Episode 2 as soon s it was released. About 8 hours ago.

Marcus is a fun guy. Robby is a fun guy. Claire Abbe Brown is fun, can rip, and is the publisher and COO of SkiRacing.com

All about joy and fun.
I'd prefer to live these here, since that is a technical discussion thread in Ski School, while this thread, as well as the first one, is posted for video stoke.

Muleski

Inactive
I'd prefer to live these here, since that is a technical discussion thread in Ski School, while this thread, as well as the first one, is posted for video stoke.

That makes sense. You're the one that always makes sense!

We certainly derailed any tech talk on that thread. Ha!

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Just ran across these, then found this thread. Loved the groomer video even more than the mogul one.

I wonder how many will be in this series.

There will be 4 according to the notes on SkiMag. Moguls, then groomers - maybe powder and trees will be the other two?

Muleski

Inactive
They are focused on different surfaces. The first was moguls. Then groomers. Next two are corn, and powder. Not sure in which order.
Expect some stunning photography in the next two. And some good skiers with him.

They are a lot of fun. For sure.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Just ran across these, then found this thread. Loved the groomer video even more than the mogul one.

There will be 4 according to the notes on SkiMag. Moguls, then groomers - maybe powder and trees will be the other two?

I'd like to see some slopestyle

CalG

Out on the slopes
Pass Pulled
First run on a warm spring day! Whoop! v Whoop!
After the first ten chairs unload. skiing like that is less than responsible without spotters. Cameramen will do.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Makes you wonder how much it would cost to rent Mineral Basin, or the like, for a couple of hours.

Just you and a dozen friends or so.................

Sponsor

Staff online