• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Return of the Turn, Episode Four, Straight Skis.....is up

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If for the sherbert bases, leaving disappointed. Seriously, that is some incredible skiing there, if anyone has taken out any mid 80's 200mm skis recently, you know how hard it is to ski them...let alone like the way Marcus is that video, he is one helluva skier.
I'm picturing Charlie's Pontiac Firebird with those skis on a ski rack or just sticking out the window.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Has anyone seen James Franco and Marcus Caston in the same room at the same time?

17-James-Franco.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

images.jpeg

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bump in case anyone else missed fun episode 4 on straight boards.

It's amazing how well they are skiing those old skis!

Please keep these fun videos coming Biizzard! They make me happy to be on your skis :D

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Marcus is pretty darn cool

Eric267

Gettin after it
Skier
That little straitline in the middle looked like nothing from the camera angle but you could tell by his hesitation then immediate speed check how tight and gnarly it was. Definite no fall zone! Badass!!

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
That little straitline in the middle looked like nothing from the camera angle but you could tell by his hesitation then immediate speed check how tight and gnarly it was. Definite no fall zone! Badass!!
Yeah..scary.

TS
Muleski

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
He waited three days to attempt it, I hear. I'll try to find the pic that was sent to me by a close friend of his. That was a VERY narrow, VERY steep chute, with a couple of spots where it "flattened out" a bit.
That's not the type of terrain that he's typically skiing or filming in. Interesting. Can't recall if that's Iceland, or Norway. Assume it was a "smart business decision", and that we'll see more of it in a film this fall. My hunch.

Sponsor