• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Dear community,
Is anybody potentially willing to sell a pair of non-parabolic skis over 200cm long, preferably over 210cm long, with less than 8mm of sidecut and functional bindings that will fit a 316mm sole length boot?
I have decided that I prefer conventional skis over parabolic skis in most conditions (even after having raced for two years on parabolics), and my current Rossignol 4S Kevlars are out of action due to a stripped screwthread on the heelpiece of one of the 2004 Rossignol FKS120/1989 Look Nevada 10 frankenbindings (hey, at least I'm not mixing Nevadas and Rotomats). Since I don't know whether the problem is fixable nor whether I will have access to a woodshop to mount the baseplates and toepieces of the non-indemnified FKSen myself, I am looking into getting a "new" pair of ordinary skis.
Thank you,
Passengerpigeon.

(Also, if I do replace the Rossignols, I will probably demount them at some point and list them here. They will NOT end up in the hands of the furniture-building philistines, that is for sure!)
I have a 200 Kastle RX Combi with Tyrolia 490D mounted for a 315 BSL . Send a PM if interested.

Lowell Watson

Making skis sharp and slippery
Skier
I have recently found a bunch of undrilled skis. I would love to trade them for some used stuff before I post them up on eBay for 1 million dollars..

yes, those are THE 195cm TSM. I want a pair of 200-205 tsm for these. That’s the only way to get them, period. (Maybe a molnar 200-205)
Sizes are from left to right:
207, 205, 205, 195, 207, 203, 195, 200, 195, 205.
All skis come derusted and tuned with a 0 degree bevel and storage waxed for preservation.
I’m always open to the trade and barter over cash, hit me up with your thoughts
E6398E69-D12F-4A01-807E-FA67D82BC689.jpeg

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Lowell, just drill'm and ski!!! Undrilled skis are unloved skis looking for someone to play with. :)
I know where a few of those could find a good home...

Uncle-A

Skier
Would you be interested in a 200 Kastle RX COMBI drilled only once for Tyrolia 490D as a swap for The Ski 195 ?

Vintageski808

Old ski fanatic born too late
Skier
I have recently found a bunch of undrilled skis. I would love to trade them for some used stuff before I post them up on eBay for 1 million dollars..

yes, those are THE 195cm TSM. I want a pair of 200-205 tsm for these. That’s the only way to get them, period. (Maybe a molnar 200-205)
Sizes are from left to right:
207, 205, 205, 195, 207, 203, 195, 200, 195, 205.
All skis come derusted and tuned with a 0 degree bevel and storage waxed for preservation.
I’m always open to the trade and barter over cash, hit me up with your thoughts
View attachment 93983

anything specific you looking for to trade?

Lowell Watson

Making skis sharp and slippery
Skier
In the last 2 days I have mounted the white stars, Lange 203 sl. I am really looking for a THE TSM in a 200-205. I have had the 195 before and would prefer a longer version. It doesn’t have to be new. I might also entertain a spalding sideral 200-205cm.

Uncle-A

Skier
@Lowell Watson what ever happened with the guy in South Jersey, I think he had a pair of Miller skis and would not ship?

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Today I came across a SECOND pair of Olin Mark IV Comp 180s. The 727s are the all metal worm screw 1 to 4 adjust model. Really good condition, only one gouge that might be worth lighting a candle over. They do have some dude's name stamped on them.

They look to be drilled 28 or 29 mondo or about 10 street shoe. I roll with a 25-26.

I'm looking to maybe trade for preferably for a pair of "h"art freestyles, blue topsheet, size doesn't really matter but definitely don't want "H"art or non blue topsheet models.

I'd also entertain other trades for freestyle or ballet specific skis. Or, maybe even just send me a box with return postage.

What I'd rather NOT do is go find a box myself.

Figure you send me something, I send the same box back with these inside. Cool??

1582393806447.png

1582393914901.png

Gonna toss them in the NON climate controlled shed for a few weeks or so. If no nibbles, they're going out on the ski fence out back since I have others already set to my BSL inside. These are nicer but I'd need to redrill them.

James

Out There
Instructor
Today I came across a SECOND pair of Olin Mark IV Comp 180s. The 727s are the all metal worm screw 1 to 4 adjust model. Really good condition, only one gouge that might be worth lighting a candle over. They do have some dude's name stamped on them.

They look to be drilled 28 or 29 mondo or about 10 street shoe. I roll with a 25-26.

I'm looking to maybe trade for preferably for a pair of "h"art freestyles, blue topsheet, size doesn't really matter but definitely don't want "H"art or non blue topsheet models.

I'd also entertain other trades for freestyle or ballet specific skis. Or, maybe even just send me a box with return postage.

Figure you send me something, I send the same box back with these inside. Cool??

Gonna toss them in the NON climate controlled shed for a few weeks or so. If no nibbles, they're going out on the ski fence out back since I have others already set to my BSL inside. These are nicer but I'd need to redrill them.
Mark IV’s really should not be on a fence.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Mark IV’s really should not be on a fence.
Agreed, but I already have another pair same size inside. Send me a box with something and I'll send them back to you in that box.

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier

View attachment 94421
View attachment 94422

@da-cat was looking for a pair. If no one speaks for them I will save them from the fence.

da-cat

Hoarders Anonymous
Skier
Good Score @crgildart
Thanks for the heads up @Joal
I am currently out of stock of hart Freestyles but I will search in earnest before suggesting a different trade from my Quiver.

Back in the EpicSki days I scored an undrilled “long” pair of Real Men* Hart freestyle skis from @Lowell Watson- (I still have them Lowel).
(Pics)
*as in Hart F17’s 195cm late 90’s skinny, cap “Mogul” skis lol.
Yet these are not at all vintage compared to a pair of blue hart Freestyles, plus I have some red and yellow period Looks to mount and try these with still!

Yet I have a box just right for skis,
and we have a UPS account....

2 out of three ain’t bad.

Talk more soon,
da-cat

Attachments

• 158D8556-D860-4289-A858-1E7502BAB1D1.jpeg
    158D8556-D860-4289-A858-1E7502BAB1D1.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 3A39A857-901A-484E-80D9-5449D9CE226B.jpeg
    3A39A857-901A-484E-80D9-5449D9CE226B.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
@da-cat was looking for a pair. If no one speaks for them I will save them from the fence.
@da-cat 's got some red letter ones too to go with them. ... And skate gear for fair trade :cool: Really though, I'm not picky on the trades.. Pretty much anything I don't already have, prefer freestyle, ballet, also K2 710FO. Condition's not very important at all.

Edit I already have those Hart F-17s..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
@da-cat has dibs. So happy I snagged them and put them in the shed yesterday. PM me with stuff you're ready to trade. Skateboards are also options.

Vintageski808

Old ski fanatic born too late
Skier
@Joal I dont know if these are of interest to you? If so pm. For everyone else. Im willing to trade these. Thanks

3A6507C3-0A83-4C24-A233-A1E0095371EE_1_105_c.jpeg

Sponsor

Staff online