• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The poles seem priced a bit high and the seller states that the price is "Firm". They may be there for a while.
If I needed the Vr27 poles I would gladly pay that for them. I would be interested in the Nava's if there were boots...but I am sure that is anyone.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
If I needed the Vr27 poles I would gladly pay that for them. I would be interested in the Nava's if there were boots...but I am sure that is anyone.
You know I have a pair of VR 27's but when you add shipping you most likely have a price that is higher than the original price of the poles.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
You know I have a pair of VR 27's but when you add shipping you most likely have a price that is higher than the original price of the poles.
But if you were looking for a pair...and this pair...plus shipping...is still less than the time you will invest in finding another pair.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
But if you were looking for a pair...and this pair...plus shipping...is still less than the time you will invest in finding another pair.
Still not going to jump on those because as I have said before when I die my wife said it all goes in the dumpster.

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider

I can say with absolute resolve... I don't want the Nava setup even WITH the boots!

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Wanted: ESS plates from '95 esp yellow orange 2 piece with the foam insert

Marker twin cam pole baskets "half moon" these are going to be used for silicon - > urethane casting so don't want scuzzed edges

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
I'm always looking for high end metal bindings.
Look 99RS, Salomon 957 Equipe, Salomon 747 Equipe, Salomon 727 Equipes, Marker Twincam MR/MRR Racing.
Must be in VG or better condition, suitable for overhaul and skiing!

Last edited:

Lowell Watson

Making skis sharp and slippery
Skier
I'm always looking for high end metal bindings.
Look 99RS, Salomon 957 Equipe, Salomon 747 Equipe, Marker Twincam MR/MRR Racing.
Must be in VG or better condition, suitable for overhaul and skiing!

I have your 747e. Several clean pair.
I am looking for MR/MRR heel bushings and Look N77, and a pair of Hero bindings for new pair if Rossi Hero plates.

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
I have your 747e. Several clean pair.
I am looking for MR/MRR heel bushings and Look N77, and a pair of Hero bindings for new pair if Rossi Hero plates.

Lowell, I would be interested in two or three nice pairs of the 747E's if you can spare them.

I've got nothing for you from your want list unfortunately. All my N77, 77 and 77R's are on skis.
Any 727E's about?

Last edited:

Lowell Watson

Making skis sharp and slippery
Skier
I have a 5 gallon bucket of 727 and a minty pair of 737 with all plastic and rubber parts in tact too.

You still have the Superglass comp’s?

Teflon’s for MRR’s? We need to find some engineer to make a mold of them and start popping them out!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Any 747 Magnesiums?

RickyG

Faction Fan
Contributor
Here I s some more. All done up and ready to go.
View attachment 32868
dynastar S430 195
Dynastar X9 195
Pre 1200 II 200
Pre M6 X 200
Head Calgary 200
K2 5500 200
Sohler Spyder Metallic 210
Dynamic VR27 GS 205 NOS
Bandit X 191
Bandit XX 184
Bandit XX 184
Bandit XXX 193
Hi...as usual I'm really REALLY late to the party...Dynastar S430 find a home? If not still available and how much??? Thank you!

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
@SecretAgentMan , are these Hexcels what you are looking for? If possiby, I can take better pictures. Probably 180 or 190 cm.

Don't even look at the Rossis, people. Those are mine forever. ;)

20151108_153413.jpg

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
They are 190s. They have a modern tune that is probably 1/1. The bases are in very good shape and flat. The edges have a bit of rust on them. I don't recall skiing them but probably did as they are tuned. The rust is minimal.

I'd call them 'very good' condition with no significant defects. And the serial numbers match. ;)

20180820_211205_Silverthorne Lane.jpg

The rust I mentioned.

20180820_210942_Silverthorne Lane.jpg

These are the worst scratches on the bases.

20180820_210931_Silverthorne Lane.jpg

You can see the structure I put on. They appear pretty flat based on the evenness of the structure. I haven't put a true bar on them.

20180820_210903_Silverthorne Lane.jpg

Topsheets are nice and clean. Just the usual scratches.

20180820_211503_Silverthorne Lane.jpg

Matching serial numbers.

They are yours for the cost of shipping.

:beercheer:

SecretAgentMan

Putting on skis
Pass Pulled
They are 190s. They have a modern tune that is probably 1/1. The bases are in very good shape and flat. The edges have a bit of rust on them. I don't recall skiing them but probably did as they are tuned. The rust is minimal.

I'd call them 'very good' condition with no significant defects. And the serial numbers match. ;)

View attachment 51673
The rust I mentioned.

View attachment 51674
These are the worst scratches on the bases.

View attachment 51675
You can see the structure I put on. They appear pretty flat based on the evenness of the structure. I haven't put a true bar on them.

View attachment 51676
Topsheets are nice and clean. Just the usual scratches.

View attachment 51677
Matching serial numbers.

They are yours for the cost of shipping.

:beercheer:

We have a deal. Tell me the payment method. When I look at the skis I see Drunken Frenchman circa 1978. Love It.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
PM me with your address. I'll probably ship by USPS. I'll PM you with the shipping costs after I box them up and ship them. I'll give you my PO Box and then you can send along a check.

I'm glad they are going to someone that will enjoy them. Will you ski them?