• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

DeaconBlues

Straight Ski Junkie
Skier
Undrilled vintage hart Javelins and Head 360s on Ebay for $125 each

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-skis-/201964796159?hash=item2f060a38ff:g:GwkAAOSwvjdZTs1o

A little pricey but, dang, how often are you going to see something like this?

upload_2017-6-27_14-46-43.png

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Undrilled vintage hart Javelins and Head 360s on Ebay for $125 each

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-skis-/201964796159?hash=item2f060a38ff:g:GwkAAOSwvjdZTs1o

A little pricey but, dang, how often are you going to see something like this?

View attachment 26081

There's some nice hart javelins, look to be over 200CMs, at the Trosa thrift store across down.. probably asking about fifteen bucks for them. Been there over a year.. Same place I found my The Ski TRS with all metal 727s. Got those tagged at $9.99 but I gave them a 20 and told them to keep the change..

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Are the javelins black and white? If so, would you be interested in purchasing and shipping them? I can send materials and paid shipping labels. What bindings? Just curious, I'd be interested regardless of what they had. Back when I found Epicski, I was drawn by javelins and ended up with some XXLs, but I still lust for the original black and white of Art Furrer and Roger Staub. The Incredible Skis:

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
I'm looking at it on my phone, but there is a lot of interesting stuff in there. Bindings, etc.
Neat find. Great post!

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
What's sad, what was the retail value of all that gear?
Not only the value of the equipment but the hopes of the skiers that spent their hard earned $ to purchase the equipment. Did they get their moneys worth, because some of the equipment looks in good shape that they could not have had too many days on the slopes.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Are the javelins black and white? If so, would you be interested in purchasing and shipping them? I can send materials and paid shipping labels. What bindings? ]

@Doug Briggs Missed this post but they might still be there. I might be interested in a swap.. Send me a box with skis and I'll send the box back with the Javelins if they still have them. I'll let you know if they still have them

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
@Doug Briggs Missed this post but they might still be there. I might be interested in a swap.. Send me a box with skis and I'll send the box back with the Javelins if they still have them. I'll let you know if they still have them

ALAS! They aren't still there. They had been there for at least three years, were there when I found The Ski TRS there a couple years ago.. And YES, they were white with black and had the super old Marker Rotomats.. skinny toe pieces you needed to notch your boot lugs for and the twin spring heel pieces.. 203 or 204 cm..

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
ALAS! They aren't still there. They had been there for at least three years, were there when I found The Ski TRS there a couple years ago.. And YES, they were white with black and had the super old Marker Rotomats.. skinny toe pieces you needed to notch your boot lugs for and the twin spring heel pieces.. 203 or 204 cm..

Thanks for thinking of me. ogsmile

Lowell Watson

Making skis sharp and slippery
Skier
I have some marker jigs to sell or trade. M46 era that works for lift up MRR heels, M30, and small toe MRR bindings. I also have the one for the M48 era and step in MRR. I think they are worth around $50 each...to never have to eyeball or con a tech into mounting again. Or trade me for something vintage over 200cm and cool. Or some N77 with brakes, or mrr, or a cool Dynamic poster.

johnnyvw

Out on the slopes
Skier
Some interesting stuff on my local craigslist. If anyone has interest in any of these, I could check them out for you;

https://allentown.craigslist.org/bik/d/antique-ski-bike-made-in/6333110902.html

https://allentown.craigslist.org/atq/d/antique-ski-dabble-2-seated/6334395361.html

https://allentown.craigslist.org/spo/d/skis-for-arts-crafts/6343266805.html

On the one with the skis, it seems that the picture of the line-up of skis may be representative. You may have to contact the seller directly if you are looking for something specific, or want a list of what he has.

Lowell Watson

Making skis sharp and slippery
Skier
I have some marker jigs to sell or trade. M46 era that works for lift up MRR heels, M30, and small toe MRR bindings. I also have the one for the M48 era and step in MRR. I think they are worth around $50 each...to never have to eyeball or con a tech into mounting again. Or trade me for something vintage over 200cm and cool. Or some N77 with brakes, or mrr, or a cool Dynamic poster.

Nothing exists without a picture
CB4D189D-E91D-432B-8274-BE56201CD759.jpeg

Cathy Craig

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
PSA for @Philpug Spademan Rental Plates for the price of shipping! I almost sent a PM then remembered there are many others here that would actually ski them more than me..

http://www.epicski.com/t/115424/spademan-bindings#post_1968942

"Don't know if Philpug or lynbird are still following. I see it has bean a year. I have a set of Spademan bindings on an old pair of Rossi Equip 190s. Been hanging around for years. I actually took them out to the hill last week and skied them. They still seem to work but at 74 I think I will stick to the modern shorter skis. I plan to get rid of them and rather than throw them out I would be glad to give them to someone for the price of shipping. I also have a pair of the rental plates which I used to avoid mounting the plate on my modern boot.Anybody interested let me know."
I’m very interested.
Alteration to add a ring for lift tickets or a pocket for passes shouldn't be a big deal. After all, making daddy's little girl happy is ... Priceless! ;)

PSA for @Philpug Spademan Rental Plates for the price of shipping! I almost sent a PM then remembered there are many others here that would actually ski them more than me..

"Don't know if Philpug or lynbird are still following. I see it has bean a year. I have a set of Spademan bindings on an old pair of Rossi Equip 190s. Been hanging around for years. I actually took them out to the hill last week and skied them. They still seem to work but at 74 I think I will stick to the modern shorter skis. I plan to get rid of them and rather than throw them out I would be glad to give them to someone for the price of shipping. I also have a pair of the rental plates which I used to avoid mounting the plate on my modern boot.Anybody interested let me know."
I’m very interested

im interested