• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Retro 70s or 80s Ski Jacket or Onesie Jumpsuit

murphysf

Ski Well, Be Well.
Skier
Hello -
I am looking for a Retro 70s or 80s ski jacket or onesie jumpsuit for the March 10 Diamond Peak Retro Ski day.

Neon or ugly is preferred.

Looking for a mens size L or XL that you are looking to pass on, or if you are local and would like it back I can return it to you in mid March. For those out of the area I am happy to pay shipping. I am located a few exits south of SFO.

Jacques

Workin' It on Skis Best I Can
Skier
Hello -
I am looking for a Retro 70s or 80s ski jacket or onesie jumpsuit for the March 10 Diamond Peak Retro Ski day.

Neon or ugly is preferred.

Looking for a mens size L or XL that you are looking to pass on, or if you are local and would like it back I can return it to you in mid March. For those out of the area I am happy to pay shipping. I am located a few exits south of SFO.

I get mine at second hand stores. Start looking there. Sure it's a bit easier when one lives in a ski town, but the SF Bay Area is huge! Good luck

Or there is Lee in the UK. He has tons of what you seek. I can't find his site now.
Do a search on Ebay. Tons there.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
FWIW I have a men's larger one piece ski suit. Only one small issue, it is not ugly or loud just basic black.

Sponsor

Staff online