• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Resort reviews

TS
Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
I am happy to answer any questions or help with anything related to Steamboat. If I am skiing, I will be happy to take anyone on "unofficial" mountain tours. I am not an employee of Steamboat resorts and not a ski instructor, all skiing is at your risk.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
I tried to catch up with you at Steamboat last year, but it didn't work out. Maybe this year.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am happy to answer any questions or help with anything related to Steamboat. If I am skiing, I will be happy to take anyone on "unofficial" mountain tours. I am not an employee of Steamboat resorts and not a ski instructor, all skiing is at your risk.

Ron, feel free to start a Steamboat insider thread.

Andrew

Photographer
Skier
This year will be my last year at Squaw Valley, But I am happy to show anyone around on my time off or weekdays. I will be up there every weekend as soon as the season starts.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
I have it on good authority that Seven Springs owner Bob Nutting intends to build Western Pennsylvania's 3 ski resorts on the Laurel Ridge into a major destination. Just in case all of you who have exhausted all the thrills you get at truly boring places like the Rockies or the Sierra or the Cascades even the Greens and Whites of the Northeast and you are looking for new thrills and fresh adventure and find yourself in this unique skiing environment and need advice or guidance or even a personal tour of this skiing shangri la, please do not hesitate to call me. o_O

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have it on good authority that Seven Springs owner Bob Nutting intends to build Western Pennsylvania's 3 ski resorts on the Laurel Ridge into a major destination. Just in case all of you who have exhausted all the thrills you get at truly boring places like the Rockies or the Sierra or the Cascades even the Greens and Whites of the Northeast and you are looking for new thrills and fresh adventure and find yourself in this unique skiing environment and need advice or guidance or even a personal tour of this skiing shangri la, please do not hesitate to call me. o_O
Rob, what are his plans? Any idea or inclination? I know you have a soft spot for the area, what you like to see done?

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
I have a soft spot for Seven Springs like you have a soft spot for Blue Mountain. This latest lawsuit could change all of Bob Nutting's plan for Seven Springs:

Seven Springs faces possible closure of over 70% of skiable terrain.

Maybe Laurel will benefit if 7Springs can't open. My guess is that there is a settlement of some sort in the offing if the courts grant an injunction.

Sponsor