• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

RENOUN's "Ski Anywhere" Contest

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Update here!

@mikel, @graham418, @Started at 53, @jmeb, @Michael R., @trish @Philpug

We've had an awesome response to the Giveaway so we decided to extend it for another few weeks, add in a second place prize of a pair of Z-77's and expand 'winning' to cover at the cost of a season pass, even if you've already purchased it. We figured that someone might need some sticks ski even if they don't get the pass :)

That is awesome @Cyrus Schenck

I loved the whole idea to begin with, I entered, shared and tagged friends in FB... doing everything possible to win.

Now I have a conundrum..... :huh:

Do I want the 1st or 2nd prize? I am thinking the Z-77 might just give me more pleasure than the pass. :yahoo::yahoo:
Especially being I don’t have skis yet which need to be acquired before December

Whatever happens, Great Job :thumb:

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
So, when I win those Z-77s is anyone interested in a swap for the Z-90s?

PTskier

Been goin' downhill for years....
Pass Pulled
RENOUN NEWS:

We've been working hard and production now is fully ramped up and we're seeing some amazing efficiencies from year's past. As your skis are the first to come off the line, we're projecting early November for skis to begin shipping.

We also want you to be the first to know our new efficiencies have allowed us to lower some manufacturing costs. We'd like to pass these savings back to you. The price changes will be as follows:

Endurance 98: $1,145 --> $1,095 ($50 less)
Endurance 104: $1,195 --> $1,095 ($100 less)

Z-77: $1,345 --> $1,295 ($50 less)
Z-90: $1,395 --> $1,295 ($100 less)

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
RENOUN NEWS:

We've been working hard and production now is fully ramped up and we're seeing some amazing efficiencies from year's past. As your skis are the first to come off the line, we're projecting early November for skis to begin shipping.

We also want you to be the first to know our new efficiencies have allowed us to lower some manufacturing costs. We'd like to pass these savings back to you. The price changes will be as follows:

Endurance 98: $1,145 --> $1,095 ($50 less)
Endurance 104: $1,195 --> $1,095 ($100 less)

Z-77: $1,345 --> $1,295 ($50 less)
Z-90: $1,395 --> $1,295 ($100 less)
Yup, I got the same email yesterday as well...... :cool:

PTskier

Been goin' downhill for years....
Pass Pulled
Any idea when the winners are announced? I mean any idea when I get my email notifying me of my win?
"Closing date for entry will be October 25th, 11:59:59pm 2017"
"Winners will be chosen at random. 12. The winner will be notified by email within 5 business days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner if so chosen."
https://renoun.com/pages/terms-conditions

I emailed Renoun and asked about the winners. I haven't had a response yet.