• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

RENOUN's "Ski Anywhere" Contest

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Cyrus Schenck, RENOUN's 26-year-old founder and savant, has a mantra: Rules are made to be broken. RENOUN wants all skiers to get out -- whether you’re on their skis or something else, just get some skis on your feet -- so they are offering a free season pass to any resort in the world. Sure, there were a bunch of options: free airfare? That was considered, but then who’s covering the hotel? Head-to-toe outfit? That would be rad, too, but that stuff has been done before, it's just so 2006.

But a free season pass to any resort? B-I-N-G-O! RENOUN doesn't care who you are, where you live, or what's in the bank: everyone can use a free season pass. We’re all here to ski, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I signed up as soon as this offer came out. With all my free time and air miles I would put a hurting on that thing!!!

Michael R.

skiNEwhere
Skier
ski NE where huh?

I promise not to sue if I get the season pass ;)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I would like to point out that.... My birthday is September 25th. :D

Winner is picked at midnight on September 25th, 2017.

Want the whole legal jargon? Get cross-eyed here.

Questions? Contact Us >

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
And the lucky winner is????
According to the rules, the winner will be notified by mail within 5 days.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 5 business days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner if so chosen.

I think @Cyrus Schenck's reason for that is to make sure that the winner is a legitimate entry and not a bogus email to get extra entries.
I'm sure he'll post the name of the winner here after the official notification, if its one of us.

Now we wait. :popcorn:

Last edited:

Started at 53

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I like that you are planning to win and not just hoping to...because hope is not a plan.

LOL

I did not think anyone would pick up on the subtly of my post :golfclap:

Imagine all the skiing I could do working only 27 weeks a year, with the vast majority in the summer!!

I could really put that thing to good use.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
LOL
I did not think anyone would pick up on the subtly of my post :golfclap:

Imagine all the skiing I could do working only 27 weeks a year, with the vast majority in the summer!!

I could really put that thing to good use.
I might not have the best grammer but not much goes over my head..and I like to acknowledge cleverness.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Started at 53 - you may have to trade your Bombers in for a pair of Renouns

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I was planning on winning as well. So I'm really glad the end of the world has been put off until further notice .

Cyrus Schenck

Founder of Renoun Skis
Skier
Manufacturer
Update here!

@mikel, @graham418, @Started at 53, @jmeb, @Michael R., @trish @Philpug

We've had an awesome response to the Giveaway so we decided to extend it for another few weeks, add in a second place prize of a pair of Z-77's and expand 'winning' to cover at the cost of a season pass, even if you've already purchased it. We figured that someone might need some sticks ski even if they don't get the pass :)

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Awesome -- when I win I was planning on seeing if I could exchange pass (which I already have far too many) for some cosmetic 2nds or something. Sounds like I should just hope for 2nd place :).

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Philpug
    Notorious P.U.G.