• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Renoun Atlas or Stockli Laser AX

tharmor

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Anyone looking to unload either of these skis in a size ~175cm? Both skis are tragically hard to find used so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Have you reached out to @Cyrus Schenck at Renoun to see if they have any "returned" skis?

I'm not so sure you'll find the LAser AX used.
As a reference, check out @LindseyB 's close out thread for kicks. First post says it all.

TS
T

tharmor

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
^I am 6’0” about 235lbs so I am a bit worried about going that short. Nevertheless, shoot me a pm with the details. I really appreciate it.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
^I am 6’0” about 235lbs so I am a bit worried about going that short. Nevertheless, shoot me a pm with the details. I really appreciate it.
At your size you might want to consider the 180-182 or whatever the longer length is.

Zukatah

Booting up
Skier
I've got a pair of AX in 175 I used for one season but I'm located in eastern Canada, so shipping might be prohibitive. Shoot me a PM if you want to discuss further. I'm not sure this is necessarily the right ski for you however.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I've got a pair of AX in 175 I used for one season but I'm located in eastern Canada, so shipping might be prohibitive. Shoot me a PM if you want to discuss further. I'm not sure this is necessarily the right ski for you however.
What binding are on the ski or are they flat with holes that have been plugged? What size boot were they mounted for BSL would also be nice to know.

Cyrus Schenck

Founder of Renoun Skis
Skier
Manufacturer
Anyone looking to unload either of these skis in a size ~175cm? Both skis are tragically hard to find used so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
We've got a 177cm and 184cm with demo bindings on them. Skied a total of 6-7 days. You can email the team at [email protected] and they can help ya out!

Michael Kane

Kano
Skier
I have a pair of the Renoun's in a 184 that have not been mounted yet, if interested, shoot me a note and I am sure we could make a deal

Sponsor