• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Recommended Online Bike/Gear Shop?

BC.

NEPA ShopRat/Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
As skiers we all prefer to shop local....but occasionally need to find gear online......same goes for bikes...do the Pugs have any online recommendations for bike gear?

-I need new tires for some two old school mountain bikes (94/95’ Giant Yukon SE and Iguana SE) I am donating to a family from our school......

I was going to take them to our local bike shop.....but figured I’d ask about any online shops to compare prices of different tires from the comfort of my couch....lol

Last edited:

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
During this early biking season, I've riding more and wearing out, or finding the limits of my current gear.
More and more of my money seems to be going overseas to probikekit.com. Ordered tires, tubeless kit, and some other stuff I can't remember in the last week. Just got the notice that the items are out for delivery today. Didn't expect shipping to be that fast.

Now, we'll see if I get what I ordered, and if I understood correctly what to order. First part their issue, second part mine.

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Texas Cyclesport

Reactions: BC.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
@scott43 is Velotique still in business?
They are..same location I think..bought some winter gear there back in the mid 90's. Nice people. I don't go there often now, they're just too hard to get to normally for me. Beaches is a long drive from central Etobicoke..you know how the traffic is down there..hasn't gotten any better in the last 20 years unfortunately..

DoryBreaux

Not the Pixar Character
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
The Lost Co. Small local bike shop in Bellingham that does a pretty hefty amount of web business. These guys are the best hands down.

Reactions: BC.

Sponsor

Staff online