• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale RARE OPPORTUNITY! US SKI TEAM WOMENS DOWN JACKET, SIZE 12, NEW WITH TAGS $240 SHIPPED (PROCEEDS TO HoF)

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Ok, here is a VERY rare opportunity! Woman's US Ski team jacket, with all sponsor logos. Down filled with Gore windstopper, size 12. Brand new with tags. A beautiful jacket in a very tasteful and understated dark grey color. As anyone who has owned the genuine USST gear knows the quality is top notch. My wife is totally bummed that this is too small for her. The proceeds from this will go to the US Ski & Snowboard Hall of Fame as it was originally intended fo an auction. This is the only time I have seen this version so it is pretty unique.

Super gift for yourself/wife/daughter/SO/loved one. Awesome value at $240 shipped. (check out on Sideline Swap and you will see used ones going for $350-$400 so super special deal for Ski Talk members!)

IMG_0346.JPG IMG_0345.JPG IMG_0346.JPG IMG_0345.JPG IMG_0347.JPG IMG_0344.JPG IMG_0343.JPG IMG_0342.JPG

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
I think if you are going to ski in that jacket, you need to posses a certain level of skill. :duck:

Might make a great walk around the resort jacket or a great addition to a ski gear collection even if it is not your size and never actually worn.

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
I was gifted a Marker 2002 SLC Olympic ski vest. I wore it once skiing and only once.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January