• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Range of BSL on Ataack 13's

Bradley9

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Selling a pair of '17 Blizzard Bonafides with Tyrolia Attaack 13-regular (non demo) bindings. They were mounted for my 306mm BSL Langes. Guy looking at them wonders if they'll work with his 314mm BSL boots without fully remounting.

Anyone know the adjustability range? Any help appreciated!

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I don’t know the maximum adjustment range but I’m sure they will adjust to fit him.

TS
B

Bradley9

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I've seen 32mm range of Adjustment on BSL for them. Just wanted to verify that's the case from some of the industry/shop guys here. Thanks!

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
It depends. :)

If they were mounted with 306 being dead center in the heel, then you might have 16mm of range. Looks like you need 12mm so probably ok. Now whether the new buyer can tell or wants the center of boot to be back 1cm, that is a different question. :)

oswaldr2

Getting on the lift
Skier
In my experience, the attack has at least 30mm of travel if not close to 40mm. moving back 8mm is cake.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
It depends. :)

If they were mounted with 306 being dead center in the heel, then you might have 16mm of range. Looks like you need 12mm so probably ok. Now whether the new buyer can tell or wants the center of boot to be back 1cm, that is a different question. :)

306 to 314 is 8mm.

not moving it 1cm back from center—it’s be 4mm off center.

No problem adjusting, and it’s a very rare skier who could detect much difference in performance based on 4mm.

Sponsor

Staff online