• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale Race Equipment (Head FIS, USSA, carving skis, boots) for sale

willgoelz

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hi everyone, have some race equipment for sale if anyone is interested. Let me know if you would like more pictures or info. Looking to sell so fielding offers.

- 25.5 Head Raptor B5 RD Junior Plug Boot 100/110 Flex ($75 +ship) Great condition, one year use, some fitting done, lace up liner, 3mm lifters installed but have some wear, standard Surefoot insoles, stock power strap included with some wear at contact point with loop

IMG_3030.JPG IMG_3031.JPG IMG_3032.JPG IMG_3033.JPG IMG_3034.JPG IMG_3035.JPG IMG_3036.JPG

- 24.5 Head Raptor 110 RS W Boot 100/110 Flex ($100 +ship) Great condition, one year use, some fitting done, no lifters installed, stock insoles and strap included

IMG_3037.JPG View attachment 81993 IMG_3041.JPG IMG_3042.JPG IMG_3043.JPG

Let me know if interested. Looking to sell fast, so don't hesitate to make an offer. Shipping and local pickup from zip 49770.

Last edited:

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Interested in the Marker Comp bindings if you want to sell separately.

TS
willgoelz

willgoelz

Skier
Interested in the Marker Comp bindings if you want to sell separately.
Not looking to separate the skis and bindings at the moment, will try to sell with skis at our swap before separating them. I’ll let you know if they’re still available in a few weeks.

TS
willgoelz

willgoelz

Skier
Prices dropped considerably bump, also have a Poc Skull Orbic X with chin bar I would consider selling for $75, excellent condition

TS
willgoelz

willgoelz

Skier
bump, looking to sell, make some offers!

Sponsor

Staff online