• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Race bindings

DeanA

Booting up
Skier
Anyone have any cheap, but still safe, binding for a pair of Rossi GS skis. I’m not racing, just want to set up a pair of GS skis for the days without fresh snow. Doesn't have to be a super high DIN binding.

Dean

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
What plate is on them? Depending how old, they will need either a Pivot/FKS or a PX.

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
What plate is on them? Depending how old, they will need either a Pivot/FKS or a PX.

If it is the PX type plate it needs to be the PX Race. (Or MFX) with the shorter heel spacing Normal PX does not fit, ( well, you can actually make a PX fit but only for a BSL up to 295, it also moves the toe further forward)

TS
DeanA

DeanA

Booting up
Skier
Thanks guys. I'm not sure but the plate looks like this... Rossi GS plate.jpg

And sorry but been out of town and forgot all about this posting.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have some Rossi (Black/org) MFX 15's or Dynastar (blue) PX12 Race that will fit the plate.

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Pro tip for others. The maxflex version can be mounted directly to a ski without plates. You just have to set the bsl to one of the preset stops. Its a really nice binding if you like your bindings made out of metal to last a long long time.