• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pup Pup Down

SShore

Resident Curmudgeon
Skier
Our sweet little puppy Theo broke his shoulder on Tuesday hitting the ledge from the porch into the house when he was running in for his treat. He had to undergo surgery in Bozeman yesterday. He is a real trooper and is recovering well. His poodle Augie doesn't understand why he can't play with him.
xGfBPQolTTmb1d34LPnu3A.jpg
IMG_1832.JPG
rB+tvrZVSpyVSsv%waArTQ.jpg

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Awwww:hug:

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
Aww, poor Theo. Is he able to walk on that leg at all (i.e., potty breaks) or do you have to somehow keep that paw off the ground?

TS
SShore

SShore

Resident Curmudgeon
Skier
Aww, poor Theo. Is he able to walk on that leg at all (i.e., potty breaks) or do you have to somehow keep that paw off the ground?

He walks pretty well and the vet said to let him walk all he wants on a leash, just no jumping, playing, etc. That is the challenge. Our standard poodle wants to play with him and he wants to play with the poodle. neither of them understands why that can't happen.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hope he's feeling well. Dogs seem to heal much quicker than we do.

TS
SShore

SShore

Resident Curmudgeon
Skier
Hope he's feeling well. Dogs seem to heal much quicker than we do.

My biggest problem now is keeping him from running and jumping on everything. You would never know he had surgery five days ago. I'd still be in bed whining.