• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Pugski Test Ski Clearance--Attn: Ladies

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Updated Inventory:

2019 Skis:
  • DPS Uschi Fountation 94 165cm $400
    • Flat with holes plugged from Salomon Warden 13 demo bindings.
    • Phantom Treated
  • K2 Luvmachine 72Ti 167cm $300 (w/bindings)
Shipping: Flat: $25.00 W/bindings: $45.00

All of the above skis are used, base nicks and edges are good and can be skied immediately...after some wax. Most skis have less than 10 half days on them.

Each purchase will include some cool extra Pugski trinkets/swag.

**100% of proceeds to be reinvested into the site and will go towards upgrading to new platform**​

Last edited:
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
These will be up for the next week or two then they will be going to the ski swaps that we will be working.

JFB

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Dibs on the Renoun 90s. I'll PM you.

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
What you say the Renoun 80 compares to? I was looking to get a Laser AX (or possibly White Out Blossom) but clearly this would be a much better price and support the site.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
What you say the Renoun 80 compares to? I was looking to get a Laser AX (or possibly White Out Blossom) but clearly this would be a much better price and support the site.
It has a qicker turn in than both of these and makes a bit of a more round turn. I will say the differences are nuances but the ski is definitely on par.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Sold skis removed. Still some good deals. What isn't sold here will be headed to ski swaps.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Original post updated with new inventory.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
How would that DPS Foundation Cassiar compare to my 2017 Atomic Vantage 90's? Complementary? Or too similar?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
How would that DPS Foundation Cassiar compare to my 2017 Atomic Vantage 90's? Complementary? Or too similar?
A nice step up in the same category. IMHO, a better ski both on piste, more playful and a better off piste with more rise in the tip and much better in the bumps.

Asland

Booting up
Skier
Tell me a little about the DPS Alchemist 79 160cm?
These are a little longer than I wanted. How's the rocker profile? (I can't find much on these)
DPS always strikes me as a sidecountry or backcountry ski. These sound like they can really rip up the groomers.

Thanks,

Matt

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
These are a little longer than I wanted. How's the rocker profile? (I can't find much on these)
DPS always strikes me as a sidecountry or backcountry ski. These sound like they can really rip up the groomers.

Thanks,

Matt
Read this... https://www.pugski.com/threads/battle-of-the-premium-80mm-skis-a-segment-of-glorious-skis.16949/ and this: https://www.pugski.com/threads/2019...rl-78-vs-2019-dps-alchemist-cassiar-79.12722/

And @Tony S's review here:

2018-19 DPS Cassiar 79 Alchemist "The Trainer" 167cm
Second time on this ski. Loved it the first time. Loved it the second time. Look, can you really ski arc to arc? Really? Like serious continuous railroad tracks the whole way down? Be honest here. Can you? Most of you can't. Sorry, but it's true. I've been watching. Maybe you don't want to. That's fine. But if you do, this is your ski. Easy to bend but grippy as hell. So so so so fun. Yes, people were calling it binary, with a bit of a scowl. Well, yeah. You're either doing it or you're not. It's a trainer. Thumbs up, thumbs down. Spend time on this and nearby thumbs will go up. Your own thumb will go up. Okay, better stop there.
  • Who is it for? You want to improve your skiing and you mean it.
  • Who is it not for? You want to improve your skiing but you're kidding yourself.
  • Insider tip: For a slalom-esque ski, this skis short. I ski a 155 real SL but a 167 in this ski. Buy long. There is now a 174cm model. Most guys should be on that one. Only really small people belong on the 160.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
These are a little longer than I wanted.

If you are, like, 4' 10" you're right. They might be too big.

Sponsor

Staff online