• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pugski skiers receive a discount at "The Lodge at big Sky"

Gary Stolt

Mr. Style
Team Gathermeister
Ok. We are set at the Lodge at big sky. Call 406-995-7858. Tell them you are with the pugski group. 2 beds $149 or $159 for a larger room with better view. They have one room available that has 3 beds for $159. Please request this room only if you need 3 beds. Save it for someone who needs it. Includes hot breakfast and free parking. They are 150 yds from a lift (forget which one) and also have a shuttle to it. They are holding 15 rooms for us and will release them 45 days prior to Feb 23.

Edit to add detailed information:
Free hot breakfast
Meeting room for 35 people
Get acquainted party - 2 free drinks, snacks. Date to be determined.
Free parking for one car
Cost: Mountain view room $159 plus tax- 10 rooms available
Valley view room $149 plus tax- 3 rooms available. These are smaller than the mtn view rooms
Triple queen room - mountain view $159 plus tax - 2 rooms available.
Rates are per room, per night.
Phone: 406-995-7858 Tell them you are with Pugski to get the discount.

There is a limited number of these rooms at these prices (reg rate $179 - $259) and several have already been taken, so if you wish to stay here, it would be advisable to reserve soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ok. We are set at the Lodge at big sky. Call 406-995-7858. Tell them you are with the pugski group. 2 beds $149 or $159 for a larger room with better view. They have one room available that has 3 beds for $159. Please request this room only if you need 3 beds. Save it for someone who needs it. Includes hot breakfast and free parking. They are 150 yds from a lift (forget which one) and also have a shuttle to it. They are holding 15 rooms for us and will release them 45 days prior to Feb 23.

I just called and they said we need to hold off for a day or two while they wait for the contract to be signed and returned. She said the room block isn't in the computer yet. Not sure what that's about but I figured I'd let people know.

skidrew

Getting off the lift
Skier

FWIW, they're probably 150 yards to the Explorer lift, which is not one to waste your time with. But it's not a whole lot further to the main base area where you do want to start your day.

Brad J

Out on the slopes
Skier
Anyone flying into Bozeman on AA @ 12:30 pm on te 23rd , looking to arrange some transportation to Big Sky and back to Bozeman ??? PM me so we can work on details

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
As of 9/18 at 11 AM, still no contract returned to The Lodge from Pugski. We are all just eager beavers, I guess.

TS
Gary Stolt

Gary Stolt

Mr. Style
Team Gathermeister
I guess that we are not quite yet set. I talked with them this am and thought we could start but they want to send some sort of contract which I have not yet seen. Please be patient. I'll post when I get it signed. Sorry.

TheArchitect

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I guess that we are not quite yet set. I talked with them this am and thought we could start but they want to send some sort of contract which I have not yet seen. Please be patient. I'll post when I get it signed. Sorry.

No need to apologize! Thanks for taking this on in the first place.

TS
Gary Stolt

Gary Stolt

Mr. Style
Team Gathermeister
OK, It is official this time. We get a discount at the Lodge at Big Sky. I have signed a contract. Our rates are $159 for a mountain view room or $149 for a non mountain view (2 of these available). The mountain view is also a larger room. I have received enough inquiries to satisfy the requirement of 70 room nights rented. We are fortunate to get these rates as the hotel is filling up so it would be advisable to reserve soon.
Rate included hot breakfast and free parking for one car.
Tell them you are from PugSki to get the rate. If you have already reserved, you need to call again, even if you re-called last week when I thought it was done but was not.

I apologize that I got the "cart ahead of the horse" last week and the confusion it caused.

Gary

TheArchitect

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
OK, It is official this time. We get a discount at the Lodge at Big Sky. I have signed a contract. Our rates are $159 for a mountain view room or $149 for a non mountain view (2 of these available). The mountain view is also a larger room. I have received enough inquiries to satisfy the requirement of 70 room nights rented. We are fortunate to get these rates as the hotel is filling up so it would be advisable to reserve soon.
Rate included hot breakfast and free parking for one car.
Tell them you are from PugSki to get the rate. If you have already reserved, you need to call again, even if you re-called last week when I thought it was done but was not.

I apologize that I got the "cart ahead of the horse" last week and the confusion it caused.

Gary

STOP APOLOGIZING!!!! ogsmile No one asked you to take this on I really appreciate it, and I'm sure others do as well. I'll call to switch my room once it gets to a reasonable hour in MT. Thanks again!!

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
Done! Saved me $35/night since I got talked into a mountain view room. I was told it's worth the extra $10 for the view.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
So,is that $149/$159 per person for a shared room, or per room, split between 2 or 3 people?

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
With all the extra taxes included, the $159 mountain view room worked out to $186/night. That's straight up cost, not split between the room headcount.

My group has 3 rooms reserved now. I'll add the # of skiers to the Gathering roll call on my name once things settle out (cat herding phase at the moment).

TheArchitect

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So,is that $149/$159 per person for a shared room, or per room, split between 2 or 3 people?

I had a room for 1 adult reserved (double queen, mountain view) at $256/night. They simply changed the rate to $159 and sent an email to confirm. No mention of sharing a room.

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I rebooked my room and cancelled the room res I had with Orbitz

gski

Booting up
Skier
Thanks, Gary! Just called and the first reservations person who answered didn't know the deal though the supervisor did and I'm all set now too. Changes allowed until 45 days prior for those unsure of their exact arrival and departure times.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm in too. Thanks for your efforts Gary.
Party's @Gary Stolt 's room:
budlight-e1424294247794.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online