• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pugski skiers receive a discount at "The Lodge at big Sky"

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I pulled the posts about the Lodge at Big Sky deal that @Gary Stolt pulled together, and I stuck it so its more visible so members can take advantage of Gary's hard work.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have added some information to the original post of this thread at the request of Gary
Please see the OP for the additional information.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ok, called. I already had a reservation with them for a kitchenette Mountain View at 271/night. Swapped it out for the double queen Mountain View at 159/night for 6 nights.

So I tell him I already have a reservation but I’m coming in with a large group....he laughs says let me guess, PugSki...you guys have been calling in all week.

Thanks Gary! :ogcool::beercheer::yeah:

Tony

tseeb
Skier
I'll probably miss the welcome party with the 2 free drinks unless you can hold off until Wednesday. I will be driving from W of Revelstoke Monday evening and Tuesday, which is when my wife flies into BZN. We will be staying near the airport that night as I think I will have had enough driving by then.

It's costing me $20 extra a night to upgrade from Buck's T-4, but that is well worth to not have to drive to/from skiing. I didn't think it was worth the $64/night it would have cost before Gary got us the discount.

Tony

tseeb
Skier
The difference in cost between Buck's T-4 and the Lodge before Gary got the discount was $167/night vs. $251/night using hotels.com so really $84/night or 50% more which is what led me to book Buck's (Both including breakfast and parking, Lodge now down to $246/night with hotels.com). The difference before taxes and fees was $199 vs. $152.

I hope with our booking that the Lodge is not going to ask for $16.11/night Mandatory fees collected at hotel that hotels.com lists. And even though when I booked the Lodge said something about 30-day in advance cancellation to get deposit of 1st night's lodging returned, they said for pugski group rate it's 45 days. Buck's was 3 days.

TS
Gary Stolt

Gary Stolt

Mr. Style
Team Gathermeister
For those of you that booked at the Lodge at Big Sky. I called the manager today to check to see that we had met their requirements of a minimum of 70 room nights, etc. We have. Yea! In fact, he said that he had to turn some callers away. Sorry about that, I did not know how many to reserve and I was on the hook if there were not enough people responding. I looked to see what their current rate is. It seems our week is full but the prior week is as much as $490/night for a double queen, so we got a good deal.

If there are some of you that are still looking for a room, you might check with booking.com or one of the other secondary sites - they may still have availability.

I'm ready to ski.

UGASkiDawg

AKA David
SkiTalk Tester
.........If there are some of you that are still looking for a room, you might check with booking.com or one of the other secondary sites - they may still have availability.

I'm ready to ski.
They don't:(

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So, do we have a head count for how many Pugs are staying at the Lodge?

TS
Gary Stolt

Gary Stolt

Mr. Style
Team Gathermeister
They reserved 15 rooms for us. We do have a cancellation and one available room for the discount price. PM MaryG for details.

Last edited:

Dean

Lawn chair sledder extraordinaire
Skier
There is likely 1/2 a room available. PM if interested.

Sponsor

Staff online