• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Most forums have a "kudos" type thread pinned at the top of their gear swaps. Maybe @Philpug or @Tricia could rename this into something similar for here?

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
No transactions as such but kudos to BrianLikesPow for being an excellent guide round Heavenly (a place that I'd always underappreciated before due to the tourist crowd) as well as good for some fun laps at Kweed.

Last edited:

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Brian Finch. +110 points for two primo jackets that fit perfectly, attract compliments, and function well, at a low price. -10 points for the rationale: "I got a new sponsor." Bite me. Net score: 100. :)

Read Blinn

lakespapa
Inactive
@Bobalooski sold me some "used" AAtack binders last season. I guess the box must've been scuffed because the binders looked new.

Ah, yes, I'll see that and raise it (thanks for reminding me). For another pair of Aaattack bindings, now screwed to a pair of Enforcers, now w/ Pugski sticker affixed, @Bobalooski is also the guy!

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Serious binding envy in the shop at Bachelor last weekend! I set the skis and bindings up on the counter to get the bindings mounted. The guys were going "Suh-weet setup!" and "I've never seen those bindings before... Wow!"

Not surprised! They look awesome in person. :beercheer:

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Here's another shout out to @SkiEssentials. I bought a pair of 2016 demo Kenjas in May. Aside from the fact that the top sheets and bases were so clean you can eat off of them, ski were shipped to me with in a day; shipped monday, arrived in my hot little hands on Tuesday. Skied them on thanksgiving and couldn't be more pleased hence my happy profile picture. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!

Sponsor

Staff online