• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Thanks, @ScotsSkier , once again, for a wonderful pair of skis, 2019 Atomic G9 FIS GS 188/30s with x19 bindings, amazing condition, perfect packing job, great price.

AA0027518_000.png

I would probably never have figured out on my own what great skis these 188/30s are, even for an old guy like me. Just a dream.
ScotsSkier rocks!!

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The Patagonia clothing that we received was in better condition than described with great prices. I would have been happy had that been it.
@Wendy shipped the items the next day (Friday) and they were delivered on Monday. She put the items in clothing bags to ship and tossed in a couple hats as well. It was like opening a gift. Thank you Wendy

Last edited:

TDCSPRINGS

Getting off the lift
Skier
Thanks to Wendy for some great Patagonia gear. All in perfect condition and delivered crazy fast. The wife will definitely enjoy it!

Also need to send out a thank you to Rob (aka givethepigeye) for the hook up on a mint set of Rustler 11s. The skis were better than described and delivered across the country at a speed that would make Santa jealous.

Thanks to you both for being awesome!

PNWRod

Getting off the lift
Skier
Thanks to @givethepigeye for the AAAtack demo bindings. They made it here even though the USPS shipping label wasn't on the package!!! It must have been the Sun Valley and Alta stickers on the box that got it through the system. Thanks for the super quick shipping. I wasn't expecting that.

The label did show up at my house....but on somebody else's package. It looks like it peeled off the original box from Rob and onto a priority mail pouch and unfortunately stuck sideways right on top of their label.

Last edited:

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
Well, let's see. Ohh! I know! @ScotsSkier hooked me up with a pair of wicked fun SL skis and I think @Philpug hooked us up on the site. Does that count? Oooh. And I think I got my Rallys from @Philpug too ??? Then there's this instructor friend of mine that connected me with a pair of Head WCR I.Speed Pro for a wicked awesome deal. I think she's on PugSki too...

udailey

Browsing Garage sale and eBay
Skier
Thanks to @Marshal for a great deal on the DPS 94 skis. I got them today and am very happy. Marshal was a gentleman to deal with and I appreciate being able to buy/sell skis and gear on this forum with such great Pugski members.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Chef23

Getting on the lift
Skier
Thanks to @Philpug for a great transaction on some Salomon SForce Blasts out of the demo fleet. They came quickly were well packed and ski awesome. My wife wasn’t thrilled but I certainly am.

Sponsor