• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Kudos to @SkiEssentials, I finally decided to purchase some Lenz heated socks, and they had a 20% off and free shipping Cyber Wednesday sale (items other than 2018 merchandise). :daffy:

Now that you have toasty toes you will really start noticing the cold hands, so heated gloves are not far behind.:wave:

Hestra heated glove liners (you provide the outer shell) are $395CDN at Sun Peaks but you can probably get them for less in the USA.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Now that you have toasty toes you will really start noticing the cold hands, so heated gloves are not far behind.:wave:

Hestra heated glove liners (you provide the outer shell) are $395CDN at Sun Peaks but you can probably get them for less in the USA.

As it turns out, I already have my Outdoor Research Capstone heated gloves, with 2 batteries each glove. And I have a set of spares. Starting my 2nd season with them. :cool:

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
'Twas my pleasure Dean. I hope your daughter falls in love with the free heel deal.

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Thanks to @ScotsSkier & @Pugski for a wonderful pair of skis, at a gaudy good price:
Well & quickly shipped, and the bases of these were well-prepped, fast, smooth - whatta ski.
I'm grateful, especially after skiing them earlier today, Tuesday. Heaven.

Volkl WC GS FIS W183/23 Marker piston plate and Marker 14s. 2012 ski. This the older 23m woman GS for those who prefer a shorter radius. Greta deal for a hard snow ski or GS sk
img_0120-jpg.31301
i. Good condition $130. SOLD!

It took a while for me to get out on these, what with futzing with race boot change (with toe punching, different strength booster straps, etc.), and avoiding snow conditions that I feared would damage the bases of my "new" skis.

Lordy, what nice, nice skis, thanks! These mostly replace a pair of the similar Volkl gs 183/23 model from maybe '08-09. Dang, but they've improved the things, not to mention the lesser mileage!

Now, for this extended "low snow" groomer season here in Colo., just the ticket: a four ski giant slalom quiver for groomer zooming, depending on the crowds, etc.: these 183/23s, a pair of 180/20s, and two different-feeling pairs of the 188/30s (one thanks to @ScotsSkier already) - bought in mostly better than new condition, used by racers. So much fun.

Last edited:

flying_j

Notorious Truant
Skier
I have to give a shout out to @PT_skier for being a great seller on a great condition pair of Head Rally skis. He sourced multiple shipping quotes when I choked on the initial UPS charge, and then got these skis to me in 2 days very well packed in the original Head box - with an unexpected pair of PugSki ski straps to boot!

Great transaction. Can’t wait for him to sell his Stocklis...

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Thank you to @MattD who sold me a brand new pair of 2018 Armada Invictus 89ti skis, still wrapped in plastic. I wanted a ski around this width and it just so happened Matt had these, has similar stats as I do, he's taller than me but our weight is similar. He reached out to me and the rest is history. I've always thought Armada made cool looking skis and from everything I've read about this ski it seems like it will be just as functional as well. I'm looking forward to bringing these out mid winter or so next season. Thank you again Matt for a great purchase!!!

Matt buys n sells like I do and his quiver is constantly evolving as well. This is the second pair of skis I've bought from Matt over the years and he's just awesome to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to buy skis from him at any time.

Last edited:

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I just entered the spine protection ring with a POC vest from @ScotsSkier . It fits my hubby and now my daughter wants a red one. lol. Thanks for a seamless and easy transaction!

Viking9

Out on the slopes
Skier
I would never have been able to get a pair of Arcterx bibs ( that only come out when it’s storming ABSOLUTELY BULLETPROOF ) if it hadn’t been for The Gentleman From Jersey .
A generous guy !!!

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier

Last edited:

Sponsor