• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Every year, right about the time of our site anniversary, we have a donation drive and offer different swag packages for different levels of donation.

As we grew, so did the selection of items, and it became clear that we needed to change how we did things, thus, the Pugski.com Store. Go to this link https://store.pugski.com/

Take a look around and find some of our new fun stuff for 2019-20. For now, you'll see new men's and women's quarter-zip shirts, a stylish corduroy Pugski.com cap, a shop apron, and the 2020 Pugski Gathering Tour tech shirt.

PUGSKI SWAG 2.jpg

We still have the donate button for those who want to simply donate, but we will also be offering a discount code at the Pugski.com Store for those who make a donation. We will be reaching out to those who made donations with this discount code.

I would like to note that all designs are by @Dave Petersen
Original logo by @Bob Barnes

Last edited:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Went looking for goggle socks :(

Edit.. Gogglesoc just found me :)

Last edited:
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Awesome swag. The women's 1/4 zip is particularly impressive looking. :golfclap::golfclap:

I like the women's 1/4 zip better than the men's; what's that say about me? :huh: . Nice picture of @Trica and nice graphics design job @Dave Petersen

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Side note;
The image in the women's 1/4 zip is me, taken by @Bob Barnes at Loveland. The design in the shirt was done by @Dave Petersen
Background is made up in Adobe Illustrator to look like Lake Tahoe. Image is drawn in Adobe Illustrator.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Scruffy there is a fun story behind that picture. Fun day at Loveland for Betsy's birthday. I feel like Dave, and Bob make me look good.
Dang that was a good day with friends on snow, and that is what the zen of Pugski is about.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Do you have a size chart for the shirts?
Not a size chart but I will say, I usually wear a medium and find the medium to be a little long for me. I'm considering a small. in the 1/4 zip.
In the crewneck gathering shirt I stick with Medium.
I'm also 15 lbs lighter than when you last saw me.

skibum4ever

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I wear a 10P in tops (these days!!!).

I bought a M. I hope that's the correct size.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I wear a 10P in tops (these days!!!).

I bought a M. I hope that's the correct size.
I have been wearing a size M or 8 in tops and this is an image of me wearing a sample in size medium.
I will likely take a Small in this particular shirt.(they did not send a small as a sample.
I'm 5'5" 135 lbs.
DC66EA36-46C8-43BB-AAAF-73082AC48139.jpeg CDC0CC7D-21DE-40B5-8C33-7099C747AC91.jpeg

As an example of how the women'snmedium crew neck fits in relation to the 1/4 zip.
AB93BA5F-8B20-4FE9-BE2F-BD9DECBBB525.jpeg

nesneros

Needs another base grind
Skier
I entered Utah and it said “no shipping options”. When I proceed to checkout, I also see “there are no payment options for your state”.

1CD965AB-157F-4663-BB0A-E8FBD085A0D1.jpeg

Sponsor