• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Sadly, I'm finally coming out of my finals induced fog and realized I never ordered the women's quarter zip which is sold out in the XL. If you dig through and find an extra let me know. :doh:
You may actually like the Large. I'm wearing a small and its got plenty of room.
I'll get @Philpug to post a picture.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The apron is totally awesome. Yes, I know it's a shop apron. This is my shop.

The zip neck ... I guess it does run a little on the big side. I ordered a medium. You sent me a small and it fits fine. Good interception.

View attachment 87522
]I see a new trend for shop aprons.
Nice shop all around!
Tom Kelly thinks that's a good idea.
81090058_10158080181035799_5945607641140035584_n.jpg
I see a new trend for shop aprons.
Nice shop....All the way around

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Love, love the 1/4 zip....and to hear and see it runs long :golfclap: Should work for my crazy a$$ long arms, lol!
I love mine but had to go smaller and it still runs long. :)

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Do you have a size chart for the shirts?
Not a size chart but I will say, I usually wear a medium and find the medium to be a little long for me. I'm considering a small. in the 1/4 zip.
In the crewneck gathering shirt I stick with Medium.
I'm also 15 lbs lighter than when you last saw me.
You may actually like the Large. I'm wearing a small and its got plenty of room.
I'll get @Philpug to post a picture.

Just an FYI for others wondering about sizing, the large does actually fit and, sadly, I am not any lighter. :doh:

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
Just got the gathering shirt and ski straps I ordered along with some stickers and a much nicer lanyard than Ikon set me last season. :ogcool:

lisamamot

Lisa MA MOT
Skier
I love mine but had to go smaller and it still runs long. :)
I am just shy of 5'9" and 140ish (feeling more ish post holiday, lol) so I cannot imagine I'd have to size down to the small. I just ordered a M and wear a M in pretty much everything (TNF, Patagonia, Smartwool, etc.) :crossfingers:

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Me too, I ordered the 1/4 zip XL and Phil suggested an L instead. The L fits me great.
(The M I got my son is a little large. Suspect a S might be too S, though.)

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Sweet.
I've been wearing my shop apron on the boot bench at BZ. It's handy to have my tape measure, knife, sharpie and other such necessities handy while working on boots and footbeds.

lisamamot

Lisa MA MOT
Skier
I am just shy of 5'9" and 140ish (feeling more ish post holiday, lol) so I cannot imagine I'd have to size down to the small. I just ordered a M and wear a M in pretty much everything (TNF, Patagonia, Smartwool, etc.) :crossfingers:
@Tricia - Eating crow here - I just received my women's quarter zip size M and it is beautiful, but seriously waaayyyyy too big. I need the S!

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Tricia - Eating crow here - I just received my women's quarter zip size M and it is beautiful, but seriously waaayyyyy too big. I need the S!
If you ship it back to us, we'll send you a small.
(please note, I didn't say, "toldyaso"

Sponsor