• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
full
full
full
full
full

We will be having a private demo day for Pugski members on April 22 at Mt. Rose. We will (tentatively) be setting up in the upper parking lot under the Wizard Chair. We will have a great selection of skis from our sponsors like DPS, Dynastar, K2, Renoun and Rossignol. If you are jonesing to get out on some of the exciting new skis for next season, now is your chance.

IMG_2660.JPG
(all of these..and more on the way)

We will have a grill, so please bring some sort of food and drink to share. This thread is also a roll call thread so please add your name so we can get a head count. Stay tuned for more information. We will be selling off the last of the "Support Swag" t-shirts, quarter zips, puffies and hats at recoup-the-cost prices; sizes are limited. Bring cash..a free swig from the "Official Pugski Shotzski" with every purchase!

fullsizeoutput_6be7.jpeg
Edit to add the Map of the meeting place. Look for the Pugski blade flag.
Folks, here is the meeting point if you make it early, the upper parking lot on the Lodge side:

mt-rose-parking-2-png.44495

Go in like you're going to park in the big lot but keep right. Sometimes there are signs that say no parking but ignore them and keep going. Go as far as you can. At the end of the parking lot there is a little ramp to slide down to the lifts, or even to the ticketing area with a little walking.

Btw, the arrow assumes you are coming from incline Village. Reno is to the right in this Image.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
ScotsSkier
Tricia

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Penciling the day in
  1. ScotsSkier
  2. Tricia
  3. Luqi
  4. textrovert (good chance my daughter will be there too for a 5ft/100lb class tester)[
  5. Mendieta (not sure, but likely - might even bring MendietaJr :) - he can use some demoing, his skis are a little beat up)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Anyone who is planning on coming, pease post here so we can plan on food for the grill. Also a dish to pass would be awesome.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
  1. ScotsSkier
  2. Tricia
  3. Luqi
  4. textrovert (good chance my daughter will be there too for a 5ft/100lb class tester)[
  5. Mendieta (not sure, but likely - might even bring MendietaJr :) - he can use some demoing, his skis are a little beat up)
  6. Andy Mink
  7. Ann Mink

Unpiste

Booting down
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
  1. ScotsSkier
  2. Tricia
  3. Luqi
  6. Andy Mink
  7. Ann Mink
  8. Unpiste
Are there any ticket discounts going at Mt. Rose right now? (E.g. for passholders elsewhere?)

I can bring kielbasa.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Unpiste the best deals for Mt Rose if you don't have a pass holder to get a 50% off ticket from, (sorry, mine have been used) is to go on line and buy tickets ahead of time.
An on line day ticket at Rose is 79.00, which is better than most resorts deals.
http://skirose.com/tickets-•-lessons-•-rentals/lift-tickets-specials/

Meanwhile, I'll check with some friends who work at Rose to see if there are any vouchers anywhere.

textrovert

Reelin' in the years
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Rainbow Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
  1. ScotsSkier
  2. Tricia
  3. Luqi
  6. Andy Mink
  7. Ann Mink
  8. Unpiste
  9. Rainbow Jenny

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
MendietaJr can't make it. I am still not confirmed but hoping ...
  1. ScotsSkier
  2. Tricia
  3. Luqi
  4. textrovert (good chance my daughter will be there too for a 5ft/100lb class tester)
  5. Mendieta (not sure, but likely)
  6. Andy Mink
  7. Ann Mink
  8. Unpiste
  9. Rainbow Jenny

Chickenmonkey

David T.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
MendietaJr can't make it. I am still not confirmed but hoping ...
  1. ScotsSkier
  2. Tricia
  3. Luqi
  4. textrovert (good chance my daughter will be there too for a 5ft/100lb class tester)
  6. Andy Mink
  7. Ann Mink
  8. Unpiste
  9. Rainbow Jenny
  10. Chickenmonkey in the morning (likely and will confirm Saturday.)

1. ScotsSkier
  2. Tricia
  3. Luqi
  6. Andy Mink
  7. Ann Mink
  8. Unpiste
  9. Rainbow Jenny
  10. Chickenmonkey in the morning (likely and will confirm Saturday.)

textrovert

Reelin' in the years
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Just bought my tickets online.
@Tricia What's the meetup location/time? I might be a little late, but should be there eventually- its a long drive up to Mt.Rose in the morning for me.

Last edited:

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I would like to attend but have to leave around 1 to go to my nephew's birthday party. What time are you starting up?

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
i am confirmed!
  1. ScotsSkier
  2. Tricia
  3. Luqi
  5. Mendieta
  6. Andy Mink
  7. Ann Mink
  8. Unpiste
  9. Rainbow Jenny
  10. Chickenmonkey in the morning (likely and will confirm Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January