• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pugging Along

TS
jimmy

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
I Pug, therefore I am.

Having pugged our way to page two it is evident that there is a lot of pugging around since what I like to call travel season, as in I am travelling to Colorado to ski, has begun. It is easy to conjugate a verb but i think David is getting closer to an actual definition.

To Pug?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
At Squaw, the shout out is..."I can't believe you are a Pugskier, I ski so much better than you..."

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Having pugged our way to page two it is evident that there is a lot of pugging around since what I like to call travel season, as in I am travelling to Colorado to ski, has begun. It is easy to conjugate a verb but i think David is getting closer to an actual definition.

To Pug?

Definition
To Pug:
The art of devoting one’s attention and focus to skiing, including (but not limited to) social (and anti-social) interactions online punctuated by occasional IRL meetings (known as Gatherings);
equipment purchases after a process of thorough research followed by the agonizing process of soliciting opinions;
life decision-making processes that center on enabling increased access to skiing (preferably with snow and terrain quality that is considered to be an improvement over existing circumstances);
vacation planning that is frequently driven by multi-resort pass products, resulting in detailed logistical planning;
weather system monitoring;
and often associated with pride in being part of the “lunatic fringe.”

At a higher level, of course.

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
... preferably with a minimum of skill or equipment-shaming based on expressions of preference or support for particular passes, resorts, terrain, snow conditions, skis, boots, and other equipment related to skiing.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was looking for something completely different and stumbled upon this thread.
Made me chuckle and think....it deserves a Pugging Summer Bump!!

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Great Saturday afternoon for Pugging at the Killington Cooler on the Mountains music concert. Hiked the Peak loop trail with a dozen friends before the music started. Packing the summer days with as much fun as we can is hard work.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Is pugging something you want to do in puglic?

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Out pugging crab.
20230811_183249.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January