• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

MadPatSki

Putting on skis
Skier

MadPatSki

Putting on skis
Skier
Last edited:

Bill Miles

Old Man Groomer Zoomer
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Apparently from their website, May 13 will be Snowbird's last day. Guru Dave reports inability to ski all the way to the bottom on the Peruvian side.

MadPatSki

Putting on skis
Skier

noncrazycanuck

Out on the slopes
Skier
this is the last weekend for Blackcomb- (unless you count summer skiing)
Snow pack is disappearing fast but still lots left in Alpine through out all of B.C.
So warm this week I've been swimming in the ocean. Hopefully not many have to swim to their houses as the rivers continue to rise

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Looks like May 21st or Memorial Day weekend is it for most still open.

A-Basin is still scheduled for June 3rd, but it’s been melting like crazy. There is a winter storm watch for this weekend, which will help :ogcool:.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Mammoth just extended to June 17th. They will win this season easily excluding glacier skiing.

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Killington is planning on pulling the this Saturday 26 May. Last couple of days on tap this Friday and Saturday as temps soar.

MadPatSki

Putting on skis
Skier
Killington is planning on pulling the this Saturday 26 May. Last couple of days on tap this Friday and Saturday as temps soar.

Yep...I've just posted my weekly Eastern Closing post, most likely the last one of the season.

The title says it all. K is officially calling a season on Saturday will MSS is still planning to spin until Sunday.

The end is near - Eastern Closing 2018 - Week 9 and possibly last
https://madpatski.wordpress.com/201...astern-closing-2018-week-9-and-possibly-last/

Sponsor

Staff online