• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Price Police, FX94's Phil?

SlideWright

aka Alpinord
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Supporter
As Phil was heading out the door from PA to move to Tahoe, he sent me a pair of 1st gen FX94's, 178cm. I installed inserts for both Pivots and Marker Barons/Tours and the Pivots are installed. What's a fair value for these in decent shape, but with lots of vertical? What year was that, eh? Time's flying by and I'm hunting for replacements. One problem I have with skis, is after I spend time getting them 'wax seasoned' and gliding well, I tend to keep them too long.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
As Phil was heading out the door from PA to move to Tahoe, he sent me a pair of 1st gen FX94's, 178cm. I installed inserts for both Pivots and Marker Barons/Tours and the Pivots are installed. What's a fair value for these in decent shape, but with lots of vertical? What year was that, eh? Time's flying by and I'm hunting for replacements. One problem I have with skis, is after I spend time getting them 'wax seasoned' and gliding well, I tend to keep them too long.

I don't understand the problem :huh:

I've NEVER sold a pair of skis...

Sponsor

Staff online