• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Pre school education project

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
If you know of someone with a 4-5 year old at home, I’m developing an online teacher led early learning service and am looking for people to answer a short focus questionnaire. I’d appreciate any referrals. Thanks! Please PM me.

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
@Steve

I'm not sure if this can help or not, my son and daughter in law have 2 kids one is 7 months and the other is 4. Now here is where it gets interesting They both teach school at an international school in Bogota Colombia and have been online teaching since this Covid stuff hit. She is pre-school and speech therapy and he is high school economics and middle school social studies. Would connecting with them help? Since they're part of the school they wouldn't necessarily be using an outside learning service but they may be able to steer you away from any pitfalls.

TS
Steve

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
Thanks, I'll PM you.

TS
Steve

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled
The questionnaire is ready if anyone knows someone with a Pre School child (or who works in management at or owns a Day Care Center.)

Carolinacub

Yes thats a Cubs hat I'm wearing
Skier
@Steve ,
I spoke to the kids and with all that is happening in South America right now plus trying to get a new house in Bogota they decided that they wouldn't participate. I tried to change their minds but no dice....Sorry.

TS
Steve

Steve

SkiMangoJazz
Pass Pulled

Sponsor

Staff online